𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚑 (𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜)

Okay this was requested by @-mdeeee
I decided to do one about Dave cause I literally love him so much lol
Imma do it by the story of da song too maybe make it more interesting😗😳

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Okay, don't smile for this one." Your photographer said. "Make it look as though someone's just stolen your boyfriend."

You almost wanted to giggle.

You were known for stealing people's boyfriends.

Well not stealing per say, but some form of it.

You'd make them think that they'd have a chance with you, then break their hearts and run off with another man.

To be honest it was quite fun.

No girl could have ever stolen one of your....well you didn't know what to call them. Boy-things.

Even though every breathing man knew about you and your reputation, not a single one cared when it came down to it.

To be quite frank, you were the most beautiful girl in England, so why not flaunt it?

No man could have ever resisted the temptation of being with you.

You were a model for Vogue, and their best-selling one at that.

You were basically the face of pop culture.

All the rockstars that had taken interest in you just hadn't been up to your standard, in terms of being in a committed relationship.

Your producers had told you to make sure your first boyfriend was famous so it would get good press.

They'd tried to set you up with Paul McCartney, Maurice Gibb, and Bob Dylan.

Much to your dismay, Bob had seemed extremely uninterested and said, "They told me I was gonna get weed. Now where is it?"

Paul had been too immersed in his work to have started a relationship, and Maurice was married.

You didn't know how that one seemed to slip by your managers, but it did.

Right now, you were in the middle of your latest photo shoot and were now 2 hours in.

You were ready for it to be over. The photographer wanted you to be more menacing and tough.

"See here little lady," he said with a sigh. "If you want to change your image you must look the part."

"Do I have to change my image?" You asked in an exasperated tone.

"Well that's what the producers want, so that what we must do. We can have you looking like too much of a happy-go-lucky schoolgirl anymore, can we?"

You rolled your eyes and sigh. "Well can we just be done for today? I'm tired of trying to be mad."

Your photographer frowned. "Yes alright, my dear."

"Thank you." You walked off the scene of the shoot and sat down on a lavish leather couch that was facing a television.

Your attention turned to the television.