No time for sleep

Now is the time to wake up and expose your gifts. Yes God has planted you before the foundation of the world but now it's time to produce in this season. We must fight again evil powers by releasing Gods Holy Spirit and word to all. God is testing his chosen ones. Some may have to stand alone in their own truth and be their authentic self. Some are placed in places where God know that they are protected because their love endures so God is counting on you. Dont fall into the world and lose your faith in God because this is the big tribulation. I got news for you that this is only the beginning so I need you stead fast and ready to pull on the whole armor of God and pick up your cross. Dont be scared to reach within and find out who you are in Christ sometimes it can get scary but don't give up. Let God work that thing for you. Once you reach within your power in God begin to release just continue to meditate and become what God want you to be. God want you on levels you can't even imagine. You are the chosen one . He want to work through you because the spiritual battle is at war. Something has happened and this is the wake up call. Be strong my sister and brother. They thought they could destroy us all but they forgot that got planted us in the soil. Now its time to break through , step through, pray through, meditate through. We need you . If you havent all your life now is the time to cleanse yourself and be what God need you too be. Talk to God and figure out where you belong. Once you start praying God will put you in alignment. Trust me sister and brother we don't have time to sleep.