Grace is the gift

Did you know Grace is the gift given to those who believe in God and even the ones that dont? Even the ones that turn against God because they can't see him. When Jesus died for our sins it represented us in the flesh. He paid the price for us who turn against God and worship sin and do sin on a daily. Grace is that door that calls you when trouble has surrounded you. Grace is that peace that God promised you because he is within you. The Holy Spirit is grace. Once you understand that no matter what you go through you will finally recognize that God never left you . Trust me he is there you just have to realize it. Grace is so wonderful because it was time I was in a situation where I felt like God left me alone. I felt like he didnt want me or love me anymore because I was so far in sin. The moment I thought that I was abandoned by God. He took me to a point where it made me feel even worse just so he could show himself clear. I thought I couldn't get out of it but at the same time it didn't matter what I said or did God always showed himself. I felt like I was covered and protected by something. He showed me it doesn't matter how bad the situation is or what you say that will make man want to destroy and judge you. Once you become my child and believe that I am the way. Your darkness will never be able to touch you or destroy you because you was blessed with my Grace and Holy Spirit. How wonderful is that grace ?