Repent Now

Have you sin my sister and brother? Don't worry I have to. Everybody on this earth has falling short of our Heavenly Father's glory. We have something special I like to call it. It's a bundle of love, an atmosphere of peace, the access to another life and grace rely upon it. The Holy Spirit that the lord brought upon this earth for you and me. Yes we sin but we can be saved through Jesus Christ the son of our heavenly father. His only begotten son. It says in his word the if you believe through Christ we might be saved. Repent your sins upon the lord and ask for his forgiveness. He will forgive you if you believe in his every word. I repent, so don't feel like you are alone. It doesn't matter who you are God look at us all the same. Just come as you are and repent , God will heal your weakness and strengths just put it all in his hands. You know a lot of people don't think they can get another chance but it's not true. God is waiting on you he knows your heart. It's a battle he fighting we are just in the mist of the storm. God is coming soon and he want to know are you thirsty for his power to deliver you from evil. If so he is coming for you the child he loves. Repent it works.