961-965

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 961: Request for cooperation
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 961: Request for cooperation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
I heard that for no reason, I wanted to help. Liu Ye did not show any impatience, and made a sturdy gesture, "Please say it."

Her attitude made Bang feel ironed, and his tone naturally became softer. "In the past two years, the tide of Chinese character tattoos has risen, and dozens of my clients, including J, have plans to print Chinese. , I think you should have seen the reference picture of Chinese characters I sent to Jason. "

Liu Liu nodded.

"What do you think of those words?"

"Uh ..." Liu Xun said, she could not say bad reviews in the presence of the Lord.

Bang laughed, "Is it bad? I do n’t understand the characters at all, and I do n’t know how to write the gestures. I am really powerless in Chinese, and I ca n’t refuse the customer ’s needs. I can only go online to find these things to meet the customers . "

Jason laughed, "Your customer-I'm here, you dare to say."

"Hey, are we brothers, aren't you? You have to be considerate of me," Bang said with a smile, "I have been planning to find a Chinese character consultant. He / she is not only proficient in the profound meaning of Chinese characters, but also for me The client designs the pattern of Chinese characters, but in fact, some people write up to 26 letters in English, and it is extremely ugly, until I meet you, after reading your calligraphy, I have a strong hunch, you are what I am The one found! "

嫚 Liu Ye roughly understood, "Do you want your customers to put my calligraphy on their bodies?"

"Bingo, that's what I mean," Bang looked at her, as if there was a grand cause in his eyes. "You write on paper, and I've tattooed it on human skin. I heard you are a young man in China Calligrapher, your calligraphy is very valuable, but you do n’t know how big the world tattoo market is. My customer base is spread across the Americas, Europe and Australia. In this way, your calligraphy works are not limited to China, but also Promote it all over the world. "

Bang is very cunning, first put the benefits in front of Liu Xie and draw a big cake, so that he can take the lead in the price.

However, he underestimated Liu Ye ’s IQ. Liu Ye looked simple, which did not mean she was stupid. The original purpose of writing Jason was just to ask him to help him, to make Li Xiaoru ’s “pianist” name even louder. But unexpected business opportunities came so unexpectedly and suddenly.

While Bang was talking, her mind was running fast. It is undeniable that Liu Yijin followed Professor Su's teachings, put calligraphy on the Internet, and enjoyed it with the netizens. With the first step, I dare not want to promote such an exaggerated goal to the world.

Bang's proposal is very exciting to her, not to mention that tattoos were taboo in her time. Even in modern China, many people still maintain the traditional concept and link tattoos with bad men and women, but in the United States and other western countries, tattoos Popular, however, most Americans regard tattoos as an art category, and they will tattoo their favorite things on their bodies as a memorial. If you want Americans to understand Chinese calligraphy and Chinese culture, they will not know how to mount calligraphy and painting, rather than collecting a piece of paper that is not easy to save. Tattoos are a better choice.

嫚 Liu Ying asked Bang, "How do you charge for a tattoo?" All the way in, she didn't see the price list.

Bang couldn't think she asked him the core question directly. Jason said in his ear, "Don't think she is young, so foolish, she is also a merchant, she sells cat food well, you have to talk business with her seriously."