1161-1165

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1161: Do friends do cards
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1161: Do friends do cards
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhang Bin is really not guilty, and even more guilty. He wakes up in the morning to see Jiang Chengfeng's news. One of his thoughts is that he is secretly happy and Jiang Chengfeng deserves it! You don't need to see his self-righteous face at work today!

Some people hate leadership, and indeed do not want the other party to hang up. The psychology of Zhang Bin is similar.

"What does he have to do with me being sick?" Zhang Bin's Yi Yuzhan, still blushing and not beating.

After knowing Liu Yan, Yu Zhan also knew a lot of bests along the way. He had never seen Zhang Bin like this. Even if he told Zhang Bin, they all knew that Zhang Bin used his tutor ’s account to spy on screenshots of Liu Yan and Jiang Chengfeng Transcripts are posted online for mocking.

Zhang Bin was not scared at all and raised his head to look at him, "So what? I rumored? Which law did I break? Or which company rules and regulations did I violate? Because of this, you Fire me? I ’m not convinced! And neither you nor President Li have the power to intervene in the personnel work of the technical department. If you insist on doing so, let ’s go to labor arbitration. "

It is worthy of being a master student of Capital University and an elite in the domestic Internet industry. Zhang Bin's remarks have no problems, and the reasons for his excuses are very good. He posted on the Internet, at best it was a moral issue, and he couldn't get it online. Which company ’s employees did not disagree, saying bad things about leaders / colleagues behind?

But the adults all understand the reason that is enough, and Zhang Bin has to be in a public place, it is too naive, which is very inconsistent with his education and age. Then again, he was neither naive nor able to do such boring things. A naive act of venting anger caused so much trouble in the follow-up. If he was not expelled, would he stay with him at the end of the year to eat the staff dinner?

No company wants to provoke arbitration and litigation, let alone a start-up company.

Li Xiaozhou asked him why he should do this.

He said that he was dissatisfied with Jiang Chengfeng's business trip to the United States without bringing him. He worked overtime every day in China, and the monthly and annual awards were not his part.

Li Xiaozhou immediately scolded, "Who tells you that you don't have a bonus ?! This month hasn't passed yet, and your salary hasn't yet been paid, so you are so arbitrary for me to make a decision for the finance department?" Li Xiaozhou is responsible for the work.

Zhang Bin froze, "I ... I also listen to others."

silly! Li Xiaozhou also scolded him and was stopped by Yu Zhan. Now it is meaningless to talk about these reasons. He said to Zhang Bin, "Since you are dissatisfied with your boss and are uncomfortable and unhappy here, why not go? With your ability, Still afraid of not finding a better job? "

Zhang Bin said nothing.

He didn't say that Yu Zhan could guess by looking at his expression. The prospect of a company that is expanding rapidly is immeasurable. When he left, he passed this village without this store. And Zhang Bin is a member of the company's original technical team, and he expects to be allocated to the original shares.

Therefore, Li Xiaozhou only called Liu Yan. Zhang Bin said that he and Yu Zhan had no power to control him. Yes, he went directly to Liu Yan and Jiang Chengfeng!

Liu Yan believed that Zhang Bin would dare to fear Yu Zhan and Li Xiaozhou without fear, and it would also be in front of Jiang Chengfeng. It should be related to the old professor. Jiang Chengfeng said that he only hired Zhang Bin on the face of the professor. He hasn't graduated yet and doesn't want to have a rigid relationship with the department.