1086-1090

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1086: Net Red Crash
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1086: Net Red Crash
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He Lushen's identity was truly deterrent, and the tone on the phone immediately changed. "Aren't you kidding me?"

"It would be fine if we had a video chat. You can see my face clearly," He Lushen said calmly. "I just want to help you. The friend I said was the boyfriend of the Han Dynasty princess. His name is Yu Zhan is a professional veterinarian. "

The Han Dynasty princess, who was even more malicious, moved out. The other side had believed for half a minute, so it was unnecessary to look at the face, because the real joke was not so open, and there was a limit to lying. It was generally impossible to bring out celebrities and it was easy to be pierced.

"Are your friends in Los Angeles now?"

"Yes, it's a coincidence that I wanted to let him go because he was in Los Angeles."

Yu Zhan's new company, S & Y Pet Food Co., in cooperation with his mentor, Professor Stephen, is registered in Los Angeles. Because Wongee is in a suburb near Los Angeles, most of its related resources—such as the previous large retailers and wholesalers—are mostly located near Los Angeles. The first step to replace is to bypass Wongee and reconnect with these customers. Professor Stephen is old and can't stand long distance journeys. He also works at universities and his pet hospital company.

This task naturally fell on Yu Zhan and Peter.

Seeing that the situation in the US market is really difficult, Cats’Garden headquarters sent another four employees to assist Peter, two of whom were Peter's confidants and two were the president's William.

It ’s not eter, but they have never used a newly registered company as their agent. Even Liu Ye ’s e-commerce company, Liu Ye ’s cat garden, only became a survey after one year before becoming Their agents. In addition, Yu Zhan did not have any related pet food business before-opening a pet hospital and selling pet food are two different things, William is very worried.

More importantly, William's personality is a bit of a rule. He is not like Peter who travels the world, is well-informed, and has a strong acceptance. He still has a rigid mind for China and the Chinese. Peter's approach to this American storm always made William feel that the Chinese were the final winner, even though the main leader of S & Y Pet Food Company was Professor Stephen.

Professor Hen's background. He is an avid animal medical scientist and an ambitious businessman. His energy is limited. In the past, he devoted all his life to his career. He did not have time to think about marriage, or maybe for other reasons. He has never been married, has no children and no daughter, and he is 70 years old.

The old man who has already made a name for himself, why spend another huge sum of money to start a company? William had reason to suspect that Stephen was using a minimalist approach to transfer his funds to his lover's name.

In this way, Liu Ye is the Chinese agent of Cats'Garden, her boyfriend is the US agent, and China and the United States are the two most powerful countries today, which is not equivalent to Liu Ye selling Cats'Garden to the market Is it a monopoly?

William thought it was not a taste, but there was nothing he could do. Peter turned his elbow outwards, standing completely beside Liu Ye. William is thinking about taking time to go to China and see Liu Ye. This girl is amazing!

Yu Zhanke didn't know that William's brain was so big. He never took Stephen's property seriously. He begged his teacher to help him, but he just wanted to help Peter out of the crisis.