1061-1065

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1061: Dance of shock
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1061: Dance of shock
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On June 20, due to various unexpected situations, the filming of "North Wind", which had been delayed for more than half a year, was finally released in China, but He Lushen had a big deal. "Late Ming Dynasty Dream", which was released after it was successfully filed, and "Little Walnut", starring Tang Tuchu Tan, was also finalized and released in a month and a half. Huaguang Media and Xinghe Film and Television have almost contracted the entire domestic film market for the summer season, and Tang Tu and Chu Taro have become heroes of the screen.

"Battle of the North" was originally a movie that had been abandoned by Huaguang Media, but it quickly captured domestic headlines at the beginning of its release.

# "Zhan Bei Feng" broke through the box office on the first day, the box office has been sold out in the first three days, and major theater companies are increasing the number of times #

# 刘 嫚 一 舞 "Jing Hong" , the first public dance #

# 刘 嫚 、 沈 墨 臻 became the biggest surprise in "North War"! Reappearing the beautiful ancient style cooperation in the movie #

#Every shot is beautiful. Can you believe that the heroine is over thirty? #

A purely men's ancient war-themed movie, I rely on three women to support all the box office. Some media have conducted investigations. About 70% of the film audience were directed to Liu Qin and Shen Mozhen's luthier and dancer Ji. Guest appearances, and the value of Chu Tan to contribute movie tickets.

In the first 5 minutes of the promotional video, the dance scene took up 2 minutes, and the 2 minute footage was related to Chu Taro. If it is said that the white-clad virtuoso played by Shen Mozhen is in the dust, and the dancing girl played by Liu Xuan is charming, then the princess played by Chu Tan is very touching and touching. In the promotional video, a picture of tears slowly falling from the corner of Chu Taro's eyes, and the long eyelashes are like butterflies fluttering wings, holding many people's hearts.

Everyone went to the cinema, only to find that they wanted to watch a small number of movies. For the two-hour movie, Liu Ye and Shen Mozhen were together for only four or five minutes. Even Chu Tao, the heroine, was shot with intermittent, intermittent, probably not More than twenty minutes.

However, they let a tragic and cruel war story, with a touch of women's tenderness. Since ancient times, people have used women to set off wars, such as the famous saying "The business woman doesn't know the hatred of her country, but sings the backyard flowers across the river."

Even if Yan Tong is only a third-rate director, he is still familiar with these basic story-telling techniques. The colors and light and shadow in the film are also related to gender. The lenses of men are dull, while the lenses of three women are It can be contrasted with colorful, otherwise it will not leave such a deep impression on the audience.

Open the movie's comment area and leave countless high-score messages.

"A woman watching Liu Ye's dance in the movie theater, her eyes were straight! The water show fluttered, her shoulders were bare, her gauze was peeling off, her shame was charmed, oh my god, it is no wonder that the ancient king didn't come soon.

"Liu Ye is really super god. I thought the MV she shot for Jason was beautiful and beautiful. This dance refreshed my perception again."

"In all fairness, Chu Tan's face is even better. I can see her face trembling, but I don't see Liu Ye."