986-990

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 986: All lost contact
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 986: All lost contact
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the past two days, the news that occupied the top and headlines of domestic hot search topics was originally the national withdrawal of "Cangyun Sword". We must know that the publicity before the release of "Cangyun Sword" did not reach such popularity.

After the joint operation of Liu Ye, He Lushen, Yu Zhan, and Tao Zhiyao, Cai Henian was completely cold, and the refund of "Cang Yun Sword" was soaring. At the beginning, movie theater companies in various places also took care of Cai Henian's face, reducing the number of films. The loss had little effect, and finally had to imitate the practice of Huaguang Studios and collectively remove "Cangyun Sword".

Looking back at the history of domestic movies, even if there were tainted actors or misbehaving creators in the film, if the production force is strong and can be saved, you can try to delete as many fragments or cutouts of the relevant personnel as possible; if there is no way Suppress public opinion, then at the beginning the movie will be directly blocked by the relevant departments and will not be released.

There has never been such a situation in "Cangyun Sword"-it was released halfway and it was an emergency retreat. It was like a mountain climbing halfway and being taken down from behind. It was a shame and there was no other history.

The box office of "Cangyun Sword" also stays at 1.4 billion forever.

Therefore, 1.4 billion has become the media's reference for "Cangyun Sword". Opening today's Weibo hot search, there are "1.4 billion" every few articles, which is particularly ironic.

The results refreshed again, all the hot search all turned into # suspected to see righteousness, Liu Ye was injured in the United States by Hollywood actor Richard Houston, the injury was unknown #, #party became disaster, comparable to the Hollywood blockbuster scene #, #, and then made a stir, JasonHarmer 英雄 救 美 #, # 绿毛 龟 became a righteous hero, punched RichardHouston #, #starting the usual birthday party of the American Miller family and their heirs # .............

This content is like a huge wave that sweeps through. Whether it is a news client, Weibo, Douyin, or other forums, the comment areas of all social software have exploded. This news content is not ordinary fantasy, enough to subvert ordinary people. Three Views.

In the impression of domestic netizens, the latest news about Liu Ye is the calligraphy tattoo she designed for Jason, and the music video she and Li Xiaoru filmed in New York. They cannot accept the fact that Liu Ye went into the emergency room overnight without warning.

Liu Ye's friends, no matter whether they are eating lunch, working or having a class at this moment, they all stop at once and dial Liu Ye's phone number, naturally they ca n’t be reached-Liu Ye ’s mobile phone and handbag are both Left at the banquet scene, after everyone left, they were picked up by the nightclub cleaners and handed over to the nightclub owner.

She couldn't get through to the phone, and she couldn't get through anymore ... Then you could contact Yu Zhan again, but she couldn't get through! !! !!

Everyone is dying. They don't care about the specific reason that American male star hit Liu Ye. They only know that their friends are likely to be injured! Sun Weiwei asked in the group, "What is the situation with them? Why is Yu Zhan also missing?"

Yu Zhan made a temporary decision to go to the United States. In a hurry, he did not announce it. In addition, he recently returned to his main business and no longer manages the business of Xinghe Film and Television. Therefore, Tao Zhiyao, who has been in frequent contact with him, also told him Nowhere is known. At this moment, Yu Zhan has already left China and flew over the Pacific Ocean. Of course, he cannot connect to the phone.