1231-1235

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1231: Strong lineup
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1231: Strong lineup
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Yean's expression was obviously stunned for a second, and then he smiled helplessly, the cold lines of his face softened a lot, although some reluctance, but the audience can feel him very happy, "Hello everyone, I am Ye Zi'an, thank you all for your attention to "The Song of Gai" and Director Matt. "

After a short sentence, he pushed the camera back to Matt.

The video is now over.

He didn't say to let netizens pay attention to him, but his Weibo rose 100w + that day. This increase is much more than he had previously won the Venice Prize and the relationship with Chu Yu after exposure. As long as it is hooked with Hollywood and Oscar, it is a great **** in the hearts of ordinary people.

Many netizens believe that as long as "The Song of Gauntlets" can be successfully completed and released, there is no need to jump off the plot. The satisfactory content is enough for the majority of Chinese fans to buy it. They believe that Ye Zi'an and Matt will not break the film Yes, in the future, Ye Yean will probably rank among the strongest directors in the country, and be on par with Lin Zhi ’s big tits.

On October 21, a group of people arrived at the ancient capital airport, almost paralyzing the people of the ancient capital airport. This airport has never received such a high-level Hollywood superstar. The airport even invited police to maintain the order at the scene.

Facing the onlookers, they waved them very kindly, with intoxicating smiles on their faces, and said in Chinese, "Hello, how are you."

Even the media reporters who came to interview melted into his blue eyes, not to mention fans and passers-by? The screams were about to overturn the ceiling of the ancient capital airport.

Seemingly it seems to get along well, some bold reporters chased after him and asked, "Are you the first time to come to China?"

He said while walking, "Yes, this is my first time in China."

Fans around shouted, "Welcome to the ancient capital!"

"Thank you!" Doing a kiss.

"Are you looking forward to cooperating with Liu Yan?"

"Of course, this is obvious. I gave up" Future Hero 5 "for her. I can't wait to work with her." The tone is like a joke. The reporters also want to ask, he has come to come Pick up his business car.

Watching the car leave, the reporters sighed, "The real person is really handsome."

"Handsome is handsome, but is his image suitable for Xiang Yu?"

This question is also of curiosity to countless Chinese netizens.

Xiang Yu is a household name, but what is the foreigner version of Xiang Yu?

The script of "Songs under the Gap" is in English. After Liu Yu returned from Russia, he spent almost all of his time studying scripts. It is much more difficult to read English than Chinese.

However, after reading the full text two or three times, she found that the story written by Harvey was clearer and more real than the historical context in her memory. The dispute between Chu and Han was 200 years ago for Liu Yan, but for modern people Said it was history 2000 years ago.

Even the history books that have been circulating to this day deviate from the understanding of Liu Yan ’s previous life, not to mention a movie script written by an American after 2000.