1076-1080

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1076: Can't look at face
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1076: Can't look at face
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Qingqing hesitated. If she admits, she betrayed her father? But remembering how her father turned her back on her and her mother since the Weibo incident, and his cold violence against her and her mother after she disobeyed him ... her heart was full, and she felt guilty of Tao Zhi Nodded remotely, "Yes, he forced my account and password to pass, and sent those Weibo posts, and the replies behind Weibo were also operated by himself."

"No wonder your late Weibo tone is different from the previous one," Shen Mozhen's drunkenness was completely sober, and her mind was more sober than ever. She knew that she was listening to a big conspiracy. Compared with Ji Qingqing's situation and her and her father's persecution of Liu Xun, Shen Mozhen felt that her sons and daughters were sad and sad, and it was ridiculous. .

Tao Zhiyao suddenly looked around the car. She also had this car. The front cab can raise the sound insulation panel to isolate the rear passengers and the driver in order to prevent the driver from hearing the conversation behind her. However, she is still not assured. "There should be nothing here Listening equipment? "

"No, this car is in my mother's name, and the driver is also my mother's." Ji Qingqing was stupid, and her basic vigilance was still there. She knew very well that if her father knew that she was with Tao Zhiyao and helped each other , And also truthfully explained his evil deeds, what will happen to her.

Tao Zhiyao can probably guess the reason why Ji Qingqing's face is so embarrassing. She should have had a big and irreconcilable conflict with her father, but Tao Zhiyao did not continue to press Ji Qingqing, but turned the topic and asked her, Who is the boy named Ding Qingsong? "

Ji Qingqing froze for a moment, and didn't understand why the topic suddenly jumped to a passerby. "His mother is the vice president of Xinji Group. My father held a banquet at home and once invited them to come."

Tao Zhiyao's suspicions deepened, "What kind of banquet?"

Ji Qingqing is a master of banquets. He has attended hundreds or thousands of banquets. Where can I remember such a trivial matter? "Commercial nature, maybe there are private banquets."

Tao Zhiyao took out his mobile phone and opened the official website of Xinji Group, which was introduced by a senior manager. She saw a photo of a woman at first glance. The following introduction is, Vice President: Ding Fang.

"Ding Qingsong's mother is her?" Tao Zhiyao turned the screen toward Ji Qingqing.

"Yes, it's her, Aunt Ding, she is a single mother, a fish son alone, and we all admire her."

"She estimates that she is in her thirties. Not to be called 'aunt'. She can't tell that her sons are all that old," Shen Mozhen wondered.

Ji Qingqing said, "You think too much. She is only five years younger than my mother and has better maintenance."

"It's okay, too old, still a big beauty," Tao Zhiyao's tone was not praise but irony. Before Tao and Ji approached each other, she knew Ji Qingqing's family situation very well. Ji Qingqing's parents were also family marriages and strong unions. However, Ji Qingqing's mother's family suddenly fell down and Ji Qingqing's mother and daughter were completely attached to Ji Qiansong.

Ji Qingqing's mother was a beautiful girl when she was young, and she was not spared. Now she is a woman over half a year old. If she doesn't have luxury makeup, she is no different from those aunts dancing in the square. Tao Zhiyao didn't think the age difference was five years old, but Ji Qingqing's mother was really underground and heavenly compared to this Ding Fang. It stands to reason that a strong woman working in the business world has a lot of things to worry about, and she has to be distracted and lead her son. How can she maintain such a high value?