1226-1230

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 1226: Can't figure her out
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 1226: Can't figure her out
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This Liang Hong is not a fuel-efficient lamp. He used to try to suppress He Lushen in order to control Huaguang Media. Now he has invested a little money on his own and wants to control "The Dark Abyss".

When he first determined the male and female protagonists of the movie, he had a disagreement with He Huaguang. He said, "Xinghe Film and Television only voted 30%. Why do the two main actors are all entertainers of their company."

"The director and screenwriter are on our side, which is fair," He Huaguang didn't want to be too long-winded with him, and said bluntly, "The two protagonists are also decided by me. If you have any opinions about Yu Zhan and Xinghe Film and Television, directly rush I come."

Liang Hongyan's flag was halted, and He Huaguang's tone had already brought a trace of sulking. He was afraid to pull it off and became stiff. He Huaguang would ask him to withdraw his capital.

Next, "Black Abyss" turned on, everything went smoothly, there was no wave.

Until the release of "Little Walnut", Liang Hong's son Liang Da saw Chu in the movie and was shocked to be a man of heaven. He inquired casually with his entertainment network and learned that she was single, so she opened the orange bag every day. The Red Super came to the "Black Abyss" crew to punch in and report.

Chu Yu was troubled.

Yan Tong is also annoying, but the investors are big guys in any crew, and the director has to look at their faces. Liang Da's reputation in the entertainment circle is similar to that of He Lushen in the past. Both are famous for playing with female stars. He Lushen was originally fond of Chu Taro. Now Liang Da is also fond of Chu Taro. The tastes of the two are still very similar.

On the degree of attachment to a woman, he is as good as He Lushen, does Chu Yu not bird him? It doesn't matter, he comes to visit every day. With his status, he doesn't believe that she can't take her.

The first few times, for the sake of investors, Chu Yu also treated Liang Daxu and the snake, but made Liang Da mistakenly thought that she was very good at getting started, so she had to measure her feet. For example, she wanted to hold her hand and touch her face. Chu Yu was so annoyed that he walked a long way, and came another Liang Da, oh no, Liang Da was even more crazy than He Lushen!

Today Liang Da is here again. She simply avoided seeing, can't afford it, can't she hide it?

The drama crew went to the rich second generation leaning against the orange supercar, who was leaning against Sao Orange Super Run. He wanted to cry without tears. Why did he want him to do such an offending job?

"Liang Shao, Chu Yu is filming, there is no time to greet you," he smiled flatteringly.

"It's okay, I always wait for her when the show is finished. You let her see me after the shooting," Liang Da put on a rack as if everyone in the crew should be his servant. Also the second ancestor, his appearance is far from a deep road, and the frivolous temperament is somewhat like him.

"This ..." The drama crew had a headache, and I didn't know how to tell Liang Da tactfully, Chu Yu didn't want to see him at all.

He couldn't figure out what Chu Yu thought, such a good opportunity for superiors, he didn't know to seize it! Did not see how many little girls in the crew stared at Liang Da! As long as he sleeps with Liang Da, he may fly Huang Tengda in the future. If he marries the Liang family, it will fly to the branch and become a phoenix. Where did he know that Chu Yu couldn't even look at the depth of the road, how could he see Liang Da.