Jealousy

A little while later you both get awaken by someone knocking on the door. You jump up to answer it and see Wanda.

Y/n: hey babe.
Wanda: hey, how did your chat with Nat go?
Nat: hey Wanda.
Wanda: I'm guessing it went well?

You close the door and lead her out to the hallway when you notice her eyes flashing red.

Y/n: hey we didn't sleep together if that's what you're getting at. We talked I held her and we fell asleep.
Wanda: I believe you, so the talk went well?
Y/n: yeah, the reason she wasn't there is because she thought we blamed her, which I don't and you shouldn't either. I knocked her unconscious and let axel take me because he threatened to shoot her.
Wanda: it's okay, you're home safe now, axel is gone and we can get on with our lives. Is that all you spoke about?
Y/n: pretty much, we also said we needed to talk about what happened between us all.
Wanda: yeah... we do.
Y/n: I know, did you want to talk now? Or ?
Wanda: it's better to get things sorted out now rather than leaving it and it driving us all insane not knowing what each other are thinking.
Y/n: true, let's go in.

You grab Wanda's hand and lead her back into the bedroom and sit her down on the bed sitting in the space next to her.

Nat: so who's going to talk first?
Y/n: I think you should.
Nat: alright, we'll I like you both. I've loved you y/n since forever and you know that and I've always found Wanda attractive. Can someone else talk now. (She laughs)
Y/n: well i love you both, what about you Wanda what's going on in that pretty head of yours?
Wanda: I'm not sure to be honest, of course I love you y/n and Nat you're unbelievably sexy (she laughs) but I've never been good at sharing. I'm not sure if the jealousy will drive me crazy. I mean I thought you two slept together last night and my eyes already started flashing red and my anger started to rise, how do I know it's not always going to be like that?
Y/n: we can be honest with each other?
Wanda: i mean we're engaged, what happens if we do, do we still get married? Do we just go back to being girlfriends?
Nat: if you two still want to get married that's fine by me.
Y/n: i still want to marry you. But it doesn't mean Nat can't be involved as well.
Wanda: what do you mean?
Y/n: we could have a 3 way marriage?
Wanda: so we would both marry you? Or we would all marry each other? I'm confused.
Y/n: we would all be married to each other, you to me, me to nat and nat to you.
Nat: I hope if you're going to propose to me it's going to be more romantic than this.

You all start laughing and realise how crazy all this sounds.

Wanda: you realise this is crazy right?
Y/n: I know, but I love you both.
Nat: and we both love you, Wanda I know it might we weird at first but I'm up for it if you are?
Wanda: can I have a little while to think about it?
Y/n: of course you can.
Wanda: I'm going to go for a walk, you're welcome to join? Both of you.
Y/n: I have to shower, I stink but you two should go, have fun.
Nat: I could use a walk to be honest.
Wanda: then it's settled we'll see you later y/n.
Y/n: bye babe.

She kisses your cheek and they both head downstairs out the compound and start their walk as you take a shower and get dressed into shorts and a hoodie. Once you're dressed you head to the living room and see yelena watching television.

Yelena: y/n! I've missed you so much!
Y/n: I've missed you too, now give me a hug.

She runs over to you picking you up and squeezed you tight. You wince and she puts you down.

Yelena: oh I'm so sorry I forgot.
Y/n: don't worry about it, I'm fine what you watching?
Yelena: I was watching Halloween actually.
Y/n: ooh I love Halloween!
Yelena: watch it with me?
Y/n: sure!
Yelena: so how's my sister?
Y/n: what's that meant to mean?
Yelena: nothing (she laughs trying to hide her smile)
Y/n: now you're laughing you have to tell me.
Yelena: well I heard you were out of medical and I came to check on you but I saw you and nat cuddled up so I let you both sleep.
Y/n: honestly I have no idea what's going on it's quite crazy.
Yelena: I've heard crazy, I've seen crazy try me.
Y/n: it's a long story, basically we, nat and Wanda slept together after I found out nat and Wanda kissed the night of the party and now I think we might all be getting into a relationship with each other I'm not sure... nat and Wanda are on a walk right now hopefully they talk through stuff because the more I try to figure stuff out the more confused I get.
Yelena: wait you all slept together!?
Y/n: yes.
Yelena: so when you were at the party and you go asked if you would be in a relationship with them both and you said yeah, you meant it?
Y/n: of course I did. Why?
Yelena: nothing it's just crazy, I didn't think my sister would be one to share.
Y/n: it was actually Wanda who admitted she might have a problem with sharing.

You both laugh.

Y/n: fuck my life's confusing.
Yelena: all I'm saying is I'm glad I'm not you.
Y/n: i know... anyway enough about me is there anyone you like?
Yelena: no...
Y/n: oh my god! Tell me?
Yelena: as long as you don't tell anyone.
Y/n: oooh tell me I promise it's a secret.
Yelena: okay. I kind of like...
Y/n: who?!
Yelena: okay calm down I like Peter okay.

You look at her so shocked and then a wave of sadness hits you when you realise he's with Mj.

Y/n: Yelena I'm sorry but he has a girlfriend.
Yelena: I know, why do you think I didn't want to tell you, now it makes it awkward.
Y/n: I'm sorry, I wish I could do something.
Yelena: it's okay, I'll get over it.
Y/n: we should go clubbing? Wait are you even old enough to go clubbing?
Yelena: yeah, no I'm 19.
Y/n: shit, well that doesn't mean we can't bring the club to you.
Yelena: y/n what's that supposed to mean?
Y/n: don't worry about it!

You walk out the room leaving her to watch Halloween, you head to Tony's garage and see him sat at his computer.

Y/n: tony, party tomorrow night.
Tony: reason?
Y/n: it's for Yelena.
Tony: why?
Y/n: it's a private reason but she needs this please.
Tony: I'm kidding you know I don't need a reason for a party, I'll plan it for 9pm tomorrow.
Y/n: thank you Tony!
Tony: it's okay.

You walk back to the living room and tell yelena the plan. You finish watching the film and it's about 11 pm you head up to your room and decide to text Peter.

Texts:

Y/n: hey party tomorrow here 9pm, you're invited.
Peter: can I bring Mj?
Y/n: its a small party avengers only sorry.
Peter: that's okay, see you tomorrow!
Y/n: goodnight, see you tomorrow.

You lay down in bed placing your phone on the nightstand when you realise Nat and Wanda are not back yet you decide to text Wanda.

Text:

Y/n: hey, how long are you going to be?
Wanda: we're just getting ice cream then we'll be back, you don't have to wait up if you're tired.
Y/n: yeah I'm quite tired I'll see you tomorrow.
Wanda: goodnight, I love you baby!x
Y/n: yeah night, love you too.

You felt jealous but had no reason to be, you ignored the feeling and lay down in bed to fall asleep, an hour or so later you get woken up by a weight on the bed, you turn around to see Wanda and Nat behind you.

Wanda: it's just us, go back to sleep baby.

You ignore her and fall back to sleep.