Only for you..!

Dev Khurrana

Anushka was showing various ideas she had for the engagement ceremony on her Ipad.

I was busy oggling at her.

What a masterpiece!

The way she was talking confidently with a small smile on her face, the way she chuckled when Karan passed a comment on how Rhea's choice is not up to the mark, the way she frowned—

I was brought out of my admiring session by Rhea as she passed the Ipad towards me
"Tell me bhai, Is this not good? Karan thinks this is too much. He likes plain things and I don't. Now you choose." She said to me.

And I just looked at her confused.

I have no fucking idea what's going on?

"Bhai!" Rhea yelled and I looked at the Ipad screen.

"Yeah! This is fine." I said passing the Ipad again to her and again continuing my oggling session.

Anushka laughed at something, I don't even know what was it because I don't give a fuck about what was going on around.

My only focus was her!

"Bhai. Can I tell you one thing?" Rhea asked and I groaned again.

Such a disturbing element she is!

"Umm hmm." I replied but my eyes were still on Anushka.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Ahh!
She even rolls her eyes soo beautifully!

"Bhai!" Rhea yelled shaking my shoulder.
And I got out of my dreamland.

"Rhea. What do you want now?" I asked annoyed looking at her.

"That you pay attention on the engagement preparations and not Anushka." She said scowling.

"It is your engagement. You guyss decide. Jay is there to help you out." I said gesturing towards Jay who was busy typing something on his mobile.

"Huh?" He said looking up from his mobile and Me & Anushka both laughed at the same moment.

Being with Karan & Rhea is always like this, either they are fighting like cats & dogs and then involve you in every fight or they would be soo much in lovey dovey stuff that they would forget we exist.

"They are of no use." Rhea muttered and then turned towards Anushka.

"You're the only one who can help me." She said to Anushka and they started talking about something.

I rested my cheek on my palm and elbow on the table while I looked at her.

I can do this all day!

"I think you're creeping her out." Jay whispered in my ear and I paid no heed to him.

Why would I?
I had my beautiful wife before me!

"Dev, we've finalised the details." Karan said shaking me and I just nodded looking at Anushka who was busy gathering her papers.

"Dev!" Karan shook me harshly.

Getting out of my trance I said
"Why can't you decide a few more things about the engagement?" I asked irritated.

"So that you can oggle her more? No, sorry. I have a date with my fiance." He said with a smile blushing.