1)Newt (TMR)💚

I'm going to the kitchen to help Frypan.

I walk in and see him put some vegetables on the table, he turns his gaze on me.

Frypan: "Hey newbie, thanks for coming to give me a hand, come here and start cutting carrots"

I nod with a smile.

T / n: "Nothing, after all I had nothing to do, Winston has already prepared the meat for tonight and the other rippers have already cleaned up the slaughterhouse, so in the end I didn't have who knows what commitments"

Frypan: "Oh, I'm very glad I was your first thought, look"
he says it jokingly.
"Okay, come on, now you can start without me, I have to go get the last ingredients and then I have to ask Zart something"

T / n: "Okay, count on me pive as well."

As Frypan goes out, Newt enters, who as soon as he sees me moves the chair of the table and sits down opposite me.

I look at the angel face.

Newt: "Wow, I never expected to see a bricklayer grappling with vegetables in a kitchen"

We both laughed and I continued cutting the carrots until Newt stands up and comes after him, girdling my hips and putting his face in the crook of my neck.

He makes me put the knife down from his hands, turns me towards him and moves me to the empty part of the table, placing me on top of it and opening my legs to get in between.

He takes my face in his hands and brings our lips together as I put my arms around his neck and he puts his on my thighs.

As soon as we leave we hear whistles coming from the door, obviously they were Frypan and Minho, the latter had just returned from the labyrinth and was looking for food.

Minho: "Yes, however, breathe Caspian"

Frypan: "Finally you have decided to give yourself this caspian kiss eh sploff heads"

Minho: "Did you want to wait for us to find a way out of the labyrinth to see you together?"

We burst out laughing and then I turned to look at that blonde head, my head.

13-02-2021