17) Billie Eilish💚🏳️‍🌈

I woke up, rolled over in bed and didn't see her next to me, so I decided to get up.

I was in underwear so I put on a long enough shirt and went down the stairs.

And there she is, my dear and beautiful girl Billie.

I arrived in front of the kitchen island.

Billie: "Good morning baby"

T / n: "Love day"

Billie: "Did you sleep well?"

T / n: "Yes, but I would have liked you to be there when I wake up"

Billie: "I know, but I was making this"

She stopped and took a tray from a shelf under the island.

It was breakfast.

T / n: "How sweet we are this morning"

We both laughed.

She came over and placed the tray in front of me.

I was about to take the croissant when she blocked me.

Billie: "Don't you think I deserve something?"

We sighed and I took her face.

Our lips met.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she put her hands on my hips.

It was one of those few but beautiful kisses we gave each other.

We had not yet formalized our relationship and in fact this was the source of our discussions.

But not because we didn't really love each other but for fear of how paparazzi and fans would take it.

We broke away and smiled.

T / n: "Thank you puppy"

Billie: "Not at all baby"

She turned and went back to the other side of the island to rearrange her last dishes.

Since we got together, she had fewer assistants and sometimes she gave her days off to be alone with me.
I liked her, but she and I both couldn't stand the idea that our relationship had to be hidden, but fear sometimes prevails.

Billie: "Y / n" she said with a tone a little more serious and I ofrse already understood where she wanted to go.

She walked over to me and took my hands and squeezed them close to hers.

T / n: "Yes, tell me"

Billie: "Would you like to formalize our relationship? I've thought about it and I don't care about the opinion of others. I want to be with you."

T / n: "Are you sure?"

Billie nodded.

T / n: "Okay then"

We kissed.

We couldn't live in hiding just because some people didn't understand our love.

02-04-2021