8) Sam Winchester (Sn)❤

We just got back from a vampire hunt.

Dean parked his beloved car, according to him the only 'girl' that he would never leave, in fact as soon as we got out Dean also started cleaning it from the blood of the vampires we had killed;  also starting to blather about the fact that the blood is very dirty and that the stain remains on the seats.

Besides the car, the three of us are also covered in blood and I really think that I will take a nice long and relaxing shower of hot water, to remove the blood stains and relax the muscles.

T / n: "I think I'll go take a shower" I say turning to my boyfriend, Sam, but the latter just nods.

But why do we girls have to do everything!?!?

T / n: "Sammy are you coming with me?"  I say seeing that Dean is too busy with his 'girlfriend' to pay attention to us.

But before he can speak, Dean interrupts us.

Dean: "'Do you want a hand Dean?'  'Oh yeah sure, thanks for taking care of me.' I remind you that I'm here too. Neither of you lovebirds want to get your asses up and come help me? "

Sammy: "Okay, okay, I'll give you a hand but calm down" he said turning to his brother who was trying to scrape off the dried blood.

Then he turned back to me.

Sammy: "Just give me 5 minutes" he said giving me one of his usual smiles, then he took my face with two fingers and kissed me "you start to go".

I turn and go up the stairs to the apartment they rented.  I open the door and go to the bathroom.  He turned on the water to warm it up and I undress.

I go in and the touch with the hot water makes me relax a lot.
I stay like this for a couple of minutes then I hear noises behind me and someone starts leaving sweet kisses on my neck.  I immediately understand who it is, I turn and look him in the eye and then I kiss him.

T / n: "You did it quickly" I say placing my forehead against him.

Sam: "I didn't want to make you wait" he says smiling and then kisses me.

We were both naked and with the jet of hot water above us.  I could feel his cravings from 40km away.

His hands go down to my hips and then move over my buttocks.
He picks me up and slams me against the wall, I wrap my legs around his waist.

He turns off the water, comes out of the bathroom and throws me on the bed.
I am bathed not only by water but also by desire and excitement.

He gets between my legs and starts kissing me on the shoulder, then on the neck, and then starts going down and teasing my breasts, until he gets there, to my intimacy.

His favorite place than him.

I feel.  I feel his tongue and his saliva will send me.

He goes back up and I do the same thing with him.

First I kiss him and then I start going down to his pelvis.
I reach his length and he puts his hands on my hair and accompanies me in my movements.

I go up and we kiss.
We mix our flavors.

I bald down on him and Sammy, adjusting himself, gets inside me.

She puts his hands on my hips as I move over him with slow movements.

He gives me the green light.
I can move as I like and want.

He starts kissing my shoulder and then moves to the neck that he marks making me moan.

He turns the game upside down and with one hand he holds my pelvis and with the other he takes my wrists and holds them over my head.

I have my legs wrapped around him and so he starts giving more decisive and strong thrusts.
I moan with pleasure as he picks up the speed.

He comes for the first of a long series.
He turns me around and around.
He puts me on all fours and starts pushing deeper and deeper.

Sam: "... Y / n .... I'm ... for" he says panting between moans.

T / n: "... me too ..." comes for the fourth time.

He lies down next to me.
And exhausted he cuddles me.
I turn to him with a mischievous look.

T / n: "..Sammy .."

Sam: "..you princess?"

T / n: "... again"

13-03-2021