5) Timothée Chalamet 💛

AUTHOR CORNER
For those who are wondering who Timothée Chalamet is, he is the actor who plays Elio in the movie 'Call me by your name' (film that I recommend pk very nice, cute and relaxes you😍).

It is winter and the streets are covered with snow, children play carefree and the fireplaces are lit.  I get out of the hot shower and quickly and out I try to get ready as soon as possible so as not to be late for the appointment.  Once I'm done doing everything I think
* in summary, the phone is there, the portable charger is there, makeup, winter dress with winter socks and handbag are there and I'm fine, ok I'm ready, my hair?! *

I go and immediately look at myself in the mirror which is next to the door.

* Okok, they're fine.  Hat, scarf, jacket and gloves.  Okay, I can go.  Okay T / n, you can do it now take a deep breath and she remembers not to panic. *

I open the door.  I am going downstairs.  I open the gate and close it.  I walk towards the café downstairs.  A very relaxing bar that gives you the air of home.  I walk in and smell that nice smell of hot chocolate.  I turn around for a while and see two old men sitting playing cards, one mother with her baby in the stroller, one waiting for coffee and the other for a croissant.  And then there she is behind the counter my best friend: Sharon.
I go towards her and sit down.

Sharon: "Hey Gaia, you have a date again don't you?"

I laughed and said "Yeah, that's right haha."

Sharon: "I'm glad. Please remind him that if he makes you suffer he will have a black eye and a broken arm because of me."

Gaia: "Sisi, of course I'll remind him"

We both laughed.

Gaia: "I think I'll go sit on the armchair while I wait for him"

Sharon: "Do you want me to bring you something?"

Gaia: "Nono, I wait for him and then I order something with him, I recommend that you do not scare him like the last 2"

Sharon: "Well, ok I try but I don't promise you anything, it all depends on him. But know that if I let you escape the last two it's only because I already knew that in the end they would make you suffer. that I have a sixth sense for it. "

Gaia: "Okay, yes you're right. Here I can't blame you" I laughed.

Sharon: "You can NEVER blame me because you know that I AM ALWAYS right" she marked these words and then we laughed together.

Gaia: "I'm going to sit on the armchair if you are looking for me, you know where to find me."

Sharon: "Well, I'm staying behind the counter, if you want some advice or the situation gets embarrassing give me a sign. No, say the word" flowers "and I'll come to save you, haha"

Gaia: "Okay, okay. Now I'm going"

I sit down and grab a dance magazine in the meantime I wait for it.

* I know very well that I was 20 minutes early but I was afraid of arriving late *.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell on the front door opening and so I look up and see it.  I immediately notice her strong features, her curly bark-colored hair, and those eyes of a bright light green.  As soon as he enters he goes to the counter and asks Sharon something and she points to me and he seems to thank her.  I see him approaching.

Timothée: "You are Gaia Noir, right?"

Gaia: "Yes, and you Timothée Chalamet if I'm not mistaken"

We both laughed.

Timothée: "May I?"

Gaia: "Oh Sisi, sure."

There was an awkward silence until Sharon came towards us.

Sharon: "If you haven't decided what to order yet, here's a menu for you," she said smiling.

Gaia and Timothée: "Thank you"

When I opened the menu I saw a piece of paper stuck on it that said "For saving you from this situation you will have to take me on the Ferris wheel, haha" I smiled and then closed the menu again knowing what to get.  After Timothée closed the menu too, he revived Sharon with a taquino and a pen.

Sharon: "So, have you chosen? What do I bring you?"

Gaia: "To me the usual with a hot chocolate" I said.

Timothée: "A slice of apple tart and a cappuccino"

Sharon took the orders and then said "They'll be right" and walked away past the counter.

Timothée: "So, from what I understand it's not the first time you've come here right?"

Gaia: "Oh no, I can also define myself as a daily customer"
We laughed.

Sharon: "Here are your orders, a cappuccino with an apple tart for him and a hot chocolate with strawberry cake for her. Enjoy your meal."

Gaia and Timothée: "Thank you" we smiled.

We began to eat and chat about this and that.  I would not have expected such a sunny and cute boy.  We also exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in touch.  When we finished eating we got up and went to the counter to pay.

Timothée: "If the young lady will allow me, I would like it to be me to pay for the beautiful afternoon she gave me"

Gaia: "Okay, but I'll offer the next one!"

Timothée: "Ok, that's fine with me."

We laughed and went out.

Gaia: "I really should go now it's late"

Timothée: "Oh me too, will I take you home?"

Gaia: "Oh no no, go easy, two steps and I arrived, my house is just a side street from the club".

Timothée: "Okay then I'm going too"

Gaia: "Thanks for the snack"

Timothée: "Thank you for the wonderful afternoon"

I kissed him on the cheek and walked back home with brawling cheeks and a goofy smile on his face.

02-28-2021