7) 🌺Women's Greetings🌺

AUTHOR CORNER
Hi guys,
First of all: "BEST WISHES TO ALL OF US WOMEN"
And then I just wanted to tell you that this will be an image a little different from the usual, it will not talk about T / n and an actor, but rather about a small but very sweet gesture, I hope you like it and I still give you my best wishes for 8 March❤

P.s. = X, Y, Z and A are the people of the cast that you prefer to imagine during this picture.

It is March 8 and I have just left the house, wearing gray tracksuit pants and a black shirt;  to get to the set I have to ride a motorcycle and I prefer to travel comfortably.

It's 7:30 in the morning and the director called me about half an hour ago and told me we need to shoot a scene from the movie.  I take the jacket and helmet and get on the bike.
I open the garden gate and leave.

I am an actress and my last contract was to be in an action movie with a male cast.

Many ask me if working in a male-only set puts me at a disadvantage.

The answer?  Yes and No. Yes, because they are men anyway and unfortunately women are described in this world of shit and No because every man is different, luckily, and not all are perfect male chauvinists, at least this joy.
Although I can't complain because I'm part of a fantastic cast with Men with a capital U;  respectful and kind.
We became a family.

I open the entrance door and immediately notice that the lights are off.
I turn and close the door behind me, reach out to turn on the lights.

I turn them on and hear some bangs and screams, I immediately see some confetti falling and a big banner with the words 'Alla Nostra Donna Auguri' on it.

I look down and see all my friends on set screaming
"SURPRISE"
and they applaud and smile.

My eyes are bright and I start to cry with emotion.

Well I would have expected something, like a simple mimosa or even a chocolate, but this is really a nice, nice, nice surprise.

X: "So did you like the surprise?"  She says with a smile as she hugs me.

Me: "Yes, yes haha" I say between the tears of joy that I am doing.

X and I break away from the embrace and she gives me a box with a bracelet and a necklace.

Z and Y are also approaching.

Z hands me a bouquet of roses and Y a packet of chocolates.

I embrace them all.  One by one.

Me: "Thank you, really thank you. I ... I don't know what to say" I say very happy again with shining eyes.

A: "Don't say anything, we owed you all this. After all, you always bear us both as a friend and as a colleague and we wanted to repay each other by making you a surprise that would have left you speechless."

I hugged him and we began to eat the buffet they had prepared.

I had really met some golden boys.

AUTHOR CORNER
I really hope this imagines even if a little short you liked it and still Wishes❤❤❤

08-03-2021