13) Gally (TMR)💚

Like every morning here in the clearing, I wake up and go to my bricklaying job and of course here's my favorite funny guy.

I'm obviously sarcastic.

Can you tell me how I can bear it if it is always with the breath on my neck?

I arrive and here he opens that caspian sewer that is his mouth.

Gally: "Oh finally. Sleeping Beauty has woken up, did you want to rest for a long time? And did the mourners do the work?"

T / n: "Uh Gally, did you eat bread and pive Caspian frustration this morning?"

Gally: "Haha, fun.
Hey newbie, remember to show respect cause I- "

T / n: "- because you are the intends and blah blah blah.
All things I've heard you say before and I can't stand anymore.
I got fed up with your Caspian character.
You command and command and command. Sometimes I wonder if you do it on purpose to make me feel bad for everything I do.
It's always a 'that is not right, that other thing is wrong, that other is not coordinated'.
Gally I'm not a puppet that you can command with a wand, do you want to understand? You can't be about sploff and I don't give a damn if you're my steward or not.
You are a real bummer.
Now even without your permission, superintendent of the Caspian, I'm going to work on my own. "

I turned away from him.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

Gally: "Please. Sorry. Don't go."
He said enough upside down as he gently squeezed my wrist.

I turned to him.

T / n: "Why?"

Gally: "Why ... because I'm afraid. I'm just afraid."

T / n: "Afraid of what?"

He said something in a whisper but I didn't understand it.

T / n: "Of what?"

Gally: "Of losing you! If I behave so sploff it's only because I'm looking for your attention."

I don't know what he got into me but I reacted instinctively to those words.

I lifted his face and he kisses him.

Our hands wander over each other's body.

Gally put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck.

He was taller than me and I had to put myself on tiptoe to be able to taste him better.

I had never realized that even my attitude towards him had some sign of equality to him in mine.

His lips were so soft.

I felt my stomach upset, he was burning with fear.

We broke away.

Gally: "But-"

I didn't give him a way to finish the sentence that I kissed him again.

T / n: "Have they ever told you that you talk too much?"

I laughed on his lips.

Gally: "Oh yes, but when you tell me it is much more beautiful"

19-03-2021