20) Minho (TMR)💚

I enter the kitchen.
It's empty;  or at least almost empty.  I see Newt and Frypan chatting by the kitchen counter.

I approach them.

Newt: "Good morning, pivella"

Frypan: "Good morning wren"

T / n: "Vice day and good morning to you too Chef"

I say and sit on the stool near the kitchen table.

T / n: "So, what should I do today?"

I say taking the cup of milk that Frypan passed me.

Newt: "See that rope by the door?"

T / n: "Yes, for now I still have my eyes that work well" I say laughing followed by both boys.

Newt: "That's fine. Then you have to hang it on the branch of the tree near the cottage"

T / n: "Ok. I'll get to work immediately"

I say passing the now empty cup to Frypan.

I leave the kitchen by taking the rope.

---------------

'Okay T / n, you just have to tie the string ladder on this tree.  How hard can that be? '

I walk up to the branch where I have to hang the ladder made of ropes and ok wow, er I didn't expect you to be so low compared to the branch.

Ok, first problem to solve.

I could try to jump.

I jump and clinging to the branch I press my arms to sit on the branch.
I begin to tie the ladder as I hum in complete tranquility.

??: "T / n!"

'Caspian!'

Frightened, I lose my balance and fall off the branch ... but ... I didn't hurt myself.
I take my hands off my face and find myself in the arms of Minho, the steward of the sprinters needless to say that I blush becoming almost like the tomatoes that Newt grows in the vegetable gardens.

Minho: "Sorry for scolding you but Newt and Frypan told me you were here"

T / n: "Oh uh, don't worry. G-thanks!"  I say smiling at him.

Our eyes meet and remain attached for several minutes until:

Minho: "Oh ehm sorry" he says putting me back down gently.

T / n: "But it goes without saying. Thanks for saving me"

Minho: "Anyway I was wondering if, uh tonight after the bonfire you would like to, here, come with me for a walk under the stars."  He said scratching the back of the neck and blushing.

T / n: "Oh wow. Ehm, yes of course" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek and returning to the kitchen with a 32-tooth smile.

------------------

I find myself lying on the "tree house".
I look at the sky covered with stars as I wait for Minho.
He told me we were going to see each other after the party and he knows I love looking at the stars because once before he entered the labyrinth he told him about it.

I heard creaks on the steps, I turn around and see it.

His adorable black forelock and dark eyes that attract me even more at night as if they were huge magnets.

Minho: "Sorry I'm late. That old pive Alby took longer than expected to talk to me."

I laughed.  I love the humor of him.

As we get lost in our eyes he suddenly holds out a hand to help me get up and I grabbed it.

T / n: "Thank you" I smiled blushing.

T / n: "If I'm not mistaken you mentioned a walk under the starry sky"

Minho: "Yeah, uh shall we go?"

T / n: "Yes"

We both smiled and went down the stairs.

-------------------

We had been walking in the forest for about 15/20 minutes.

Minho: "How come I didn't see you at the bonfire?"

T / n: "I wanted to be alone with my stars"

Minho: "Ah already the stars, I remember when you told me about it" hinted a sweet laugh and then returned to look at me.

Minho: "Do you love the sky so much?"

T / n: "Yes, it relaxes me"

Minho: "Great" he said, stopping in front of me.

Minho: "Then when we get out of here I'll take you there" pointed to the Moon.

T / n: "But stop it" I said smiling and throwing a light and playful fist on the shoulder.

Minho: "I promise you."  He said and then cleared his throat.

Minho: "Here and now, I Minho, superintendent of the sprinters, tall and muscular, as well as sexy and charming; I promise you my only star of all the rafura and the labyrinth to show you the Moon"

I couldn't help but smile and rejoice at the gesture just made and so taken by the joy and love I felt for Minho I took his face and kissed him.

Our lips joined and our tongues intertwined.

I put one hand behind his neck and left the other on his left cheek as he put his hands on my hips and held me close.

We broke away with breathlessness.
We were face to face.

T / n: "You are my Moon"

And I went back to taste his lips.

09-04-2021