28) Paul McCartney (Nowhere boy)❤

We were in class.

Last bench near the wall.

We were studying history, it was the second hour.

At school you wear a uniform, in my opinion it makes the boys much more attractive, especially him:

My classmate, Paul McCartney, handsome and intelligent, loves rock and plays guitar, in short, the perfect guy.

My perfect boyfriend.

Paul put his hand on my thigh and began to massage it with his thumb, moving back and forth on the skin, trying to get closer and closer to my intimacy.

I spread his legs slightly apart to give him room to move better.

I already understood his intentions.

He looked at me with a mischievous smile.

He moved my panties and pushed two of his fingers inside me.

T / n: "Oh" I said in a low voice

Paul: "Oh!"  He repeated trying to imitate me.

The teacher had started talking as soon as she had arrived, when she starts she never stops;  a bit like Paul, when he sneaks between my legs no one stops him anymore.

He increased the speed and added 3 and then 4 fingers.

I was dying.

My legs started shaking and I came on his hand.

He brought it to his mouth and licked them without attracting too much attention.

Paul: "How good you are Mon Amour!"

He said in my ear.

Now I wanted him.

I wanted it, now.

I don't care about the lesson, I would have recovered it and I would have helped Paul too, after all I was one of the students with an excellent grade.

T / n: "In two minutes in the bathroom" I said and without making him answer I raised my hand and asked permission to go to the bathroom.

In the shared bathroom they didn't attract me who knows how much but now they came in handy.

I went inside and after a while I found myself against the wall raised by Paul, with my legs around his pelvis and my arms around his neck.

Paul was a very sweet and polite boy, but when he was with me he was anything but.

I took off my panties.

He took off his belt and put it around my wrists.

He pulled down his pants and put on his protection.

He sat on the toilet and I straddled him.

He entered inside of me and I began to jump while he held me with his left hand by the hips following my movements while his right was on my neck where he squeezed a little while we kissed.

T / n: "P-paul ..." I said close to his ear.

Paul: "Say my name, - say it again" he said out of breath.

T / n: "Paullll ..."

Paul: "T / nnn ..."

Dissimo coming and we kissed.

We lean our sweaty foreheads against each other.

Paul: "Now, we should go back to class"

He said between deep breaths and his smile.

We settled down and entered the classroom, luckily for us the teacher did not ask us why it took us all that time.

22-04-2021