21) Gally (TMR)💚

T / n: "And here we are at the bonfire. The bonfire is made every time a new green bean arrives or every now and then when you want to party"

Alby: "Hey T / n"

T / n: "Hello Al"

Alby: "Has Fagio already finished the tour of the clearing?"

T / n: "Yes and tomorrow Newt will show him the different works"

Alby: "Great, but it's CELEBRATING tonight!"  Alby said shouting the last words and raising his glass full of Gally's secret recipe.

Alby took Thomas and took him to meet the other glades.

At a certain point I didn't see anything anymore but I felt hands on my eyes.

??: "Guess who I am?"

T / n: "I think you're a sore man or a rincaspato Gally"

We laughed and I turned to Gally.

Gally: "For you I am what you want princess" he said kissing my hand.

Gally: "And tonight there is also a surprise for you my majesty"

T / n: "And may your majesty know what it is?"

Gally: "Of course not, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise anymore"

T / n: "Okay"

Gally handed me a blindfold.

Gally: "Put it on!"

T / n: "Eh alright! But if you trip me or bump into something by clapping, you go to sprinter. I hope I have explained Gally"

We both laughed.

After putting the blindfold in front of her eyes, Gally took me by the hand and we walked off I don't know where.

--------------

I don't know how long we walked, I didn't calculate it.  I was thinking only of the warmth of his hand gripping mine.

Gally: "Okay, stop."

He told me to then let go of my hand and move behind me placing his hands on my shoulders.

Gally: "Now you can watch"

I took off the blindfold and couldn't believe my eyes.

There was a blanket sprinkled with flower petals and then a candle.

What a Romanesque gesture.

I was truly speechless.

Gally and I didn't tell each other that we loved each other or rebe like that but we made it clear through facts.

Gally: "What is it? You don't like it? Oh man, I knew, it's a stupid thing, now I'll make it all right and-"

He doesn't let him finish and I kissed him.

T / n: "Gally ... it's ... it's beautiful" I said with shining eyes and a heart full of love for him.

Gally: "Are you sure you're just saying that to not make me feel bad?"

T / n: "Yes Gally, it's fabulous"

Gally: "Sure, sure? Sure sure?"

I laughed and kissed him.
We leaned our foreheads against each other.

T / n: "For the last time Gally, it's perfect. Thanks puppy!"

We lay down on the blanket and looked at the stars until we fell asleep hugging each other.

09-04-2021