16) Tom Holland💚

Finally the last day of school.

The last hour of the day and finally I could enjoy the summer with my best friend.

We already had many ideas:
-Racing with the bike
-Long, very long walks
-Fight of water balloons
-Sleepover
- Parties
-Sea
-Mountain
- Trip to the lake with a picnic
-Stolkerare the beautiful steers, well, mainly one that interested me a lot: Tom Holland.

A wonderful boy.  He takes the same class as me.
We even happened upon a couple project for humanities once.  I'll never forget how the hell I blushed when we met at his house.  Bloom's red hair of the winxes in comparison to my cheeks would have appeared pink.

Also because thanks to my clumsiness I wet my shirt with a glass of water but, and I stress 'BUT', Tom lent me one of his and also told me that I could keep it because according to him it 'gave me a lot' and I OBVIOUSLY I blushed even more.

DRIIN, DRIIN.

Here is the sound that I have long awaited.
Classes are finally over.
I pack everything in my backpack and head to my locker to remove today's books and notebooks from inside.

I open it and a piece of paper falls from inside.
I reach down to get it.

'For my muse,
Tonight at the party bar above the beach.
22:00.  I hope you come!
From your masked boy '

I smiled and put him in the hamlet with the rest of the stuff.

Outside the school I met my best friend.
I told her about her note and we started making a thousand connections about who my masked boyfriend might be.

She accompanied me halfway and then we said goodbye and each went back to her own home.

------------------------

I decided to wear shorts and a top.  I don't like dresses very much and then I wanted to dress lightly because it's hot.

It is 9:30 pm and I am walking towards the bar, where tonight there would be a party to inaugurate the start of the summer holidays, most likely the guy who sent me the note is very shy and knew about this party so he took an initiative to get some courage.

I got there at 21:50.  I also greeted my best friend who then went to her boyfriend and they started dancing.

I went to sit on the wall a little disappointed.  Maybe it was just a joke someone played on me.

I look at the sea and the reflection of the moon in it.

I feel one hand touch my shoulder.

I turn around and I can't believe it.

Tom.
The guy I have a crush on, ok maybe it's better to say a big crush, ok maybe it's even better to say that I've been really mad in love with him since last summer.

He sits next to me and I blush.

Tom: "Sorry I'm late"

T / n: "Then -"

Tom: "Yeah, I'm your 'masked boy'. Disappointed?"

T / n: "So, absolutely not, on the contrary, I'm surprised. I didn't think you were interested" I said smiling.

Tom: "Well it's hard not to notice such a beautiful girl"

T / n: "Oh, we have a flatterer here!"

We both laughed and then he got up and held out his hand.

Tom: "Do you want to dance?"

I nodded and took his hand.

We went to the dance floor and my best friend noticed us and raised her thumb in approval.

01-04-2021