14) Team Marvel🏆

And here I am.

Los Angeles.

The most beautiful and famous city in the whole world.

This is the city of celebrities.

First I go to the hotel room I rented and settle down for my two-week vacation in L.A.

It takes me all morning to settle down.
It is time for lunch and I go to the dining room of the hotel.
I eat and then go back to my room.
I decide to go to the streets of Los Angeles so I change and get off.

After entering at least 7 shops and taking the dress I needed for the premier, I return to the hotel.
I put my purchases in order.
I put on something more comfortable and order dinner in my room.
I fall asleep watching TV and thinking that now the big time is coming.

--------------------------

It's morning.

It is 06:30.

I get up.

I am going to take a shower.
I leave the bathroom.
I get dressed.

It is 07:30.
The premier starts at 11.

I take a small binder, with some papers and pens, and put it in the bag.

I get off and head to the place where the premier will be with a taxi.

I get there and notice that it is still empty.  There are only two or three fans.

I feel my stomach rumbling.

I forgot to have breakfast this morning due to too much haste.
I decide to go and get something at a nearby bar.

I walk in and sit at the counter ordering a cappuccino with a chocolate croissant.

??: "Are you a morning person?"  A guy with a hat and sunglasses asks me.

T / n: "Oh no, no haha. I woke up early to see the premier I've been waiting for all my life.
The premier of Marvel. "
I say with a smile and bright eyes.
"Maybe you have heard of it"

??: "Sure, I'm part of it."  The boy said taking off his hat and glasses.

I gasped.

It was Tom Holland.

T / n: "Oh my God. Not. I believe. You are- you are Tom Holland."  I said surprised and almost cried with happiness.

Tom: "In flesh and blood" he said smiling and laughing sweetly.

Robert: "And I-"

T / n: "You are Robert Downey, the very famous Stark; and you Chris Evans, it's an honor to meet Captain America; and you Tom Hiddleston, I love Loki; you are Chris Hemsworth, the strong Thor."

Robert: "Well the girl knows her stuff"
He said causing everyone to burst into laughter.

T / n: "I-I- I really don't know what to say. You are my favorite saga. I've seen all the movies and TV series. I love you. Can I take a picture with you and have your autograph?"

Everyone: "Of course I have questions"

I asked the bartender to take some pictures and then got their autographs.

T / n: "I don't believe it. It's-it's too good to be real. Am I dreaming?"

Chirs Evans: "Oh well I really hope for us otherwise how would you go with us without this" he said handing me ... THE BEHIND THE SCENES PASS.

'OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK.  DON'T SCLERARE, DON'T SCLERATE, I KNOW THAT IT IS A MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL, UNFORGETTABLE, UNPARALLELED MOMENT BUT DON'T MAKE SHIT FIGURES 'and here is the apparition of my conscience trying to divert me from a thousand figures of shit that I could do.

T / n: "Oh- I-I-I don't really know how- Thank you thank you thank you."

I smiled and they reciprocated.

We left the bar and headed towards the premier.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY OF MY WHOLE LIFE.

22-03-2021