Chapter 14:

As we start driving back to Louis place we decide to stop at a nearby drugstore to pick some goodies up and a movie. Before we entered the drugstore Louis put a pair of sunglasses on and through on a sweatshirt he had in the back seat so know one would recognize him. He looked like such a dork with the black aviators on, since it was the middle of the fall.

"Ok I'm ready." He assured me, getting out of the car and walking over and opening the car door for me.

"After you love." He said winking at me. God the way he said that just makes my heart melt. Immediately when we entered into the store Louis runs over to the candy aisle picking out every candy know to mankind. Even the sucky kind that one liked! I have to say, Louis did enjoy his candy.

"You're going to get fat!" I bickered to him.

"Yeah well at least i'll enjoy it!"

"Mmmm. You won't be saying that when you can't walk." I said turning away walking towards the isle with the movies.

"Not nice. I think I'm going to cry." He said sticking his bottom lip out at me. Gosh he was such a drama queen, always was one always will be. But I couldn't help but just laugh at him.

"We're getting this one." Louis said pointing to the DVD he held in his hand. I looked more closely to see what it was. It was Saw. Of course a scary movie. He knew I hated scary movies.

"No. You know I don't like scary movies." I protested.

"Come on! I'll protect you." He said giving me a quick wink pulling me into a protective hug.

"If you get scared you can stay the night if you want." He whispered into my ear, "There's always enough room in my bed." he said with a bit of suggestion in his voice, moving his hands into my back pockets.

"Nice try Tomlinson." I said giving him a swat on his arm, "come on let's get back its getting late."

After he paid for all our items, which most of it consisted of candy, we got into his car and headed back to his place.

"Let me call Harry and tell him we are on our way." He said taking out his phone dialing Harry. After a few short moments Louis dialed him again, obvious Harry didn't pick up the first time but now put it on speaker for me to hear. After a few short rings Harry picks up and shouts into the phone,

"What Louis?!" He said anxious to get off.

"Jeez Hazza calm down. I was only gonna what 3 or 4 hours and you already have a girl over!" Lou snapped back.

"Pff. What are you talking about?! There's no one here but me!" Harry's said with a innocent voice. Then after a moment we heard giggling in the background,

"Shhh Hannah!" Harry hissed to whoever was there. And finally hearing a door slam.

"Sorry about that, she's leaving now. Anyway what do want?! You interrupted us." Harry's asked annoyed. Louis just began shaking his head.

"Typical Hazza always the ladies man. Anyway, you remember Ally? The girl I always talked about, ya know my best friend?" Louis said out loud looking over at me and smiling at me with his brilliant teeth and eyes.

"YES! The hot one! I remember you should me pictures of her." Harry's said back excited.

"Yes. Well I'm going out with her. So we are coming back to the house right now to watch a movie you want to join us? I'm going to invite the rest of the guys so you could all meet her." He said back.

"Great! can't wait to meet her! but what about Eleanor? you have to tell me what happened." harry said back curious as what happened between Lou and Eleanor.

I got goose bumps when i heard her name. Louis looked over a saw I got anxious when I heard her name. He took his big hand into my smaller one.

"I won't let anything happen to you I promise." He said to me and kissed the back of my hand. And i knew he would protect me, i then gave him a reassuring smile and thought back to what he said about the rest of the guys coming over. He didn't tell me he was inviting the rest of the guys! Ugh I'm not good meeting new people, especially the guys from the biggest boy band in the world! After Lou and Harry finished their conversation I gave him the death look.

"What?" He asked shrugging his shoulders like he did nothing wrong.

"You didn't tell you're going to invite the rest of the guys? You know I'm not good meeting new people! Especially famous people " I said slapping him in the shoulder smiling at him so he knew I was joking. He always took things too seriously.

"Yeah well deal with it. I want them to meet you! Anyway they know a lot about you I told them about you a whole bunch of times." He said with a smirk plastered in his face.

"Obviously. According to Harry." I said giving him a suggestive look.

"Yeah about that.."

"I don't want to hear it!" I said laughing. He laughed along with me as we continued to his house.