Chapter 9:

*Ally's Pov*
It was about three in the morning by the time I stopped crying. I finally decided to get a shower. I walk into the bathroom looking at my reflection. I looked awful. My eyes all puffy and red from crying, my mascara running down my cheeks, and my hair all knotty. I walk over to the shower and let it run until it was running hot steamy water. I took my clothes off and stepped inside and let the water cascade over my body. I always took showers when I needed to clear my mind, it helped calm me. But it's not helping me at all, not after what had happened. After washing myself I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel then blow dried my hair and slipped into sweatpants and a t-shirt. My stomach growled loudly as I began I walk to my room. So instead I headed down stairs and went to the kitchen to get a apple. After eating my apple I went outside to my little backyard garden and sat in the grass by the little water fountain. I called this my peaceful place, my neighbors couldn't see me because of the all the trees that surrounded my home. I lay down looking at the dark sky with moons light shining down on me. But my peace was interrupted from a incoming call.
"Who could that be?" I thought to myself. I picked up my cell phone and looked at the screen it read, *Incoming call from Louis Tomlinson*
Oh god. Why would he be calling me. Just hours before he practically ended our friendship. I don't if I should answer or just let it go to voicemail. I decided to answer it right before it went to voicemail.
"H-hello?" I asked wearily.
"ALLY! I'm so so so so sorry! I'm sorry I didn't believe you! I just broke up with Eleanor. Please forgive me." He pleaded with anxiety in his voice.
"W-what? You broke up with Eleanor? This is all my fault. I'm sorry Lou." I said back to him.
"NO THIS ISN'T YOUR FAULT!" He said sharply. I didn't answer, Louis scared me when he got angry.
"I'm sorry I yelled I didn't mean to. No it's not your fault. It's mine for not believing you. And I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" He asked very quietly.
"Yes I forgive you." I said, having a squeak escape from the back of my throat. I was about to cry again. But this time tears of joy. Then Louis interrupted,
"Ally?" He asked.
"Yes?" I said back.
"Do you mind if I come over? I know it early in the morning but I feel awful. And I should explain this to you in person not over the phone." He asked shyly.
"Yes Lou I think that would be great."
I said giving him my address.
"K see you in about 20 minutes. Bye" he said and then hung up.
I began to walk inside and walked up the stairs into the bathroom where I looked at my reflection. I still looked terribly. My eyes still puffy it was obvious I was crying. I don't even bother trying to make myself presentable. I'm just happy I didn't lose my best friend. But now it's my fault him and Eleanor broke up! Oh god. Eleanor, she is going to kill me!!! What am I going to do!
"Ok ally calm down. Everything is going to be alright." I said to myself looking at my reflection in the big mirror. I did five yoga breaths before walked down stairs and made some tea. I decide to watch some T.V before Louis came.