Chapter 27:

***Zayns Pov***

"I'm sorry but I think we should call it quits. I can't handle the rumors and I think we both knew this relationship started going down hill. I'm so sorry Zayn. Goodbye any girl would be lucky to have you."

I was at home sitting in my bed listening to Perries voice message over and over again for the past hour. I knew our relationship was going down hill to. But I didn't think it would end this earlier. I can't describe what I was feeling. I wasn't sad, but I wasn't angry either. I'm just caught between all these emotions and I feel empty. I looked at my background of my lock screen. It was me and Perrie hugging each other. I finally realized it was over between us. There was no "us" anymore. I deleted every photo and message I ever had between her and I. I then decided to get dressed. I looked at my bedside clock realizing it was 2:30. I groaned to myself and got out of bed.

"What a great way to start off the year." I grumbled to myself throwing on a plain white t-shirt dark jeans and a leather jacket. After brushing my teeth and fixing my hair my phone began to ring. I had a ping of hope that it might be Perrie. But it was Louis. I answered the phone. Maybe my best mate can cheer me up.

"Hello?" I asked monotoned.

"ZAYN ALLY GOT THE JOB!!! SHE'S COMING ON TOUR WITH US!!!" Louis shouted.

"That's great! Tell her I said congratulations!"

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern.

"I don't even know. This morning Perrie called and broke things off..."

"I'm so sorry. Why don't you come over in a few minutes. The rest of the lads are coming over and Allison and Alexandria. It will be fun."

I didn't say anything. Thinking if I wanted to face the lads. I finally realized I need to occupy myself from this heart ache.

"Ok ill come." I finally answered him.

"Great come over now!"

I agreed and we said our good byes and hung up. I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror gathering up some confidence.

"It's not your fault Zayn. It's Perries loose" I said to myself smiling to my reflection. I walked down stairs grabbing my car keys and locking the door.

********************

I walked up to Louis and Harry's flat and knocked on the door. Almost immidetly Louis swung the door open.

"ZAYN YOU CAME!!!" Louis shouted pulling me inside, "EVERYBODY WATCH OUT THE BRADFORD BAD BOY HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!!!" He shouted.

Everybody laughed at his sudden actions. I know Lou is 20 but his actions tell me other wise sometimes. That's when I saw her. The most stunning girl I have ever laid my eyes on. She was talking to Ally, laughing at something she said. She has medium length ombré hair. And the brightest and biggest blue eyes over. I walked over to her, Ally, and Louis.

"Congrats Ally! I'm glad you got the job!" I said giving her a hug.

"Thanks Zayn!" She said. I looked over to this stunning girl sitting on the couch across from Ally and Louis. Ally noticed I was staring at her.

"Oh my. Sorry, Zayn this is Sierra. Sierras this is Zayn." She gestured to the girl sitting. I took her small hand in mine kissing it.

"Pleasure to meet you love." I said giving her a smile. She blushed at my sudden action. Damn she was adorable.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked her.

"Yeah that would be lovely. Thank you Zayn."

I walked to the kitchen retrieving two diet pepsis for us. I turned around observing this girl. She turned my direction catching me staring. She smiled and motioned me to sit down next to her. My heart was pounding faster and faster every step I took. I took my seat down next to her. Observing her every movement. I know this sounds cliche. But I think I might love this girl.

*Louis Pov*

I noticed Zayn staring at Sierra. I mean he was practically drooling over her.

"Sierra tell us about yourself." I said giving Zayn a knowing glance.

"We'll I'm 19. I moved to London after I graduated from college. I live by myself in a little apartment. Oh and I worked at Urban Outfitters part time."

"Do you have a boyfriend?!" Zayn basically blurted out for everyone to hear. He realized what he did and shut his mouth.

"Nope. I'm a single pringle and plan on dying with 72 cats." She squeaked.

And I swore I head Zayn mumble to himself "Not if your with me."

"He likes her." I whispered to Ally.

"I know. You can tell by the way he is staring at her." She said squeezing my hand.

"Yeah just like the way I look at you." I said planting a kiss on her cheek. She started blushing like a tomato. I loved the fact that I could do that to her. I looked around everyone. Zayn and Sierra deep in conversation. Liam and Allison sharing loving glances (it was a matter of time before they started going out) Harry and Alexandria stealing kisses every so often. Niall and Sara cuddling. And finally me and Ally. My girl. The girl I loved with ally heart. And would until it stopped beating.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Hey guys hope you're enjoying the story. Mixed up a bit this chapter. Zayn and Sierra kissing a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! Don't worry I'll write more about the other boys relationships! Love ya lots! Vote and comment xoxo(: