Chapter 31:

*Allys Pov*

It was around 11 ish and we were still in the car. Where the hell was Louis taking me?

"Louis where are we going?! We've been driving around forever!"

"Ally we only been in the car for 30 minutes" he said with a laugh shaking his head.

"That still didn't answer my question." I said trying to give him a stern face pointing my finger in his face.

He swatted my hand away just grinning. I finally gave up and decided to take a nap not knowing how much longer we would be in the car.

***********************

I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

"Ally. Ally. ALLY!" Louis yelled

"AW DAVE FRANCO DON'T LEAVE!" I screamed startled.

"Did you have a dream about Dave Franco?"

"What? Pff. No. Why would I ever." I said trying to brush off the fact that indeed I did. I mean come on IT'S DAVE MOTHER FLIPPING FRANCO. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?!

"Hmmm sure. Well we're here." Louis said pointing to small store.

I looked at the store it was on a small street with other little shops around. To be quite honest I don't have the slightest clue where I am. I observed the small brick building with ivy growing up the walls thinking it was some kind of coffee shop. When I came to realize there was a small neon sign in the window corner that read "TATTOOS"

"Louis. Why are we at a tattoo parlor?"

"To get a tattoo! Why else?" He said jumping out of car and run my said pulling me out of the car dragging me to tattoo parlor.

I dug my heels in ground making him stop in the middle of the parking lot.

"But I don't want one Louis."

"Who said it was for you love?" He said giving that cheeky grin. He then continued pulling me along.

"But Lou you already have like 7 on your arm."

"Yes but I want another on but on my chest."

I decided not to argue and just go along with it. We enter the shop the man behind the desk greeting Louis.

"Richard this is my girlfriend Ally. Ally this is Richard. He did all my other tattoos."

"Nice to meet you Richard." I said shaking his hand.

Richard was about his early 50's tall wrinkly man with a scruffy grey beard and wore glasses. Louis and him began talking about the tattoo Louis wanted. Bored I took a seat on the little leather couch and decided to read seventeen magazine.

***************

"Ally come over here."

I heard Louis yell from across the store. I got up to walk towards the back to find a shirtless Louis sitting in a chair waiting to be tatted. I couldn't help but stare at his toned chest and arms. Louis caught me staring and winked at me.

"Yeah Lou what do you want?" I asked blushing and wondering what he wanted in the first place.

"Hold my hand while I get this please."

"Aw come on you're a big boy." I said teasing him.

"Please Ally." He asked sincere with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok. I will." I said taking a seat to his left hold his hand.

Richard soon got to work letting his needle get to work. I don't bother to ask what Louis was getting or I should say written since it was script writing. But I couldn't tell because Richard was in the middle inking him. Louis squeezed my hand tightly wincing in pain every so often.

"Shhh it's ok." I said calmly to him rubbing my thumb in circles on his hand calming him down.

***********************

"Ok that's it! You're all done!" Richard said slapping Louis knee.

"It is what it is." I read allowed. Reading his new ink. Very deep.

Louis got up and walked to the mirror observing it.

"Aw man it's sick! Thanks man."

"Anytime Louis. See you next time."

And with that Louis put his shirt on carful not to rip the plastic. And we walked out to the car.

"So tell me. Why did you pick that quote out of everything Lou?" I asked sincerely interested as we got in the car.

He sat down sitting there trying to think of some way to explain to me while I stared at him.

"Ok well. Like think if it this way. Ya know like everything happened for a reason? Well if something happens good or bad. It is what it is. There's no changing it. The saying it's self describes good and bad. If I was asked to describe yours and I's relationship i'd simply say. It is what it is." He said smiling to himself pulling out of the parking lot.

"Well.. I like it. It suits you." I said placing a kiss on his cheek holding his hands.