Chapter 23:

It was around 1 in the morning when we left twist. The driver dropped Sara and Alexandria and everybody else off at their houses. And last was my place. 

"Be ready by 12:00 sharp tomorrow ill be picking up at that time." Louis said giving me a kiss on my cheek as I got out of the car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked confused. 

"Shopping." 

"For what?" 

"A surprise." He said giving me a mischievous smirk. And the car drove off. I walked inside exhausted. I ran upstairs and stripped of my cloths and took a quick shower. After I was done I changed into my pj's and laid in my bed trying to go to sleep. I couldn't fall a sleep though. I thought of what Daniella had told me. About how Louis loves me. Love is such a common used word. The phrase "I love you" used everyday meaning nothing to most people. A husband saying to his wife as he leaves for work. But others say it with no meaning what so ever. The last I tried to love someone my heart got broken and that was with my ex josh all he wanted was to get inside my pants and he was cheating on me the same time. 

*FLASHBACK* 

Josh came over my place and we were going to have a movie night and Louis and our other friend Jessica was coming over. I was in the kitchen when he came over. He wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the cheek. His phone then began I ring. He looked at the caller id and let out a frustrated sigh. 

"I have to take this." He said pushing me out of his way towards the back door. I heard him whispering sharply into the phone, the curious girl i am i listened. 

"No baby! I'm not over another girls house! I'm just at the grocery store buying some stuff. Ill be over in two hours. Ok?......I love you bye." He said and hung up the phone. He walked back inside and I stood in the kitchen doorway my arms crossed over my chest. 

"So who is that? That you love so much?" I asked pissed. 

"What are you talking about?" He said clueless. 

"Don't act dumb. I heard you fucking conversation with that slut!" I shouted. He then walked over towards me pressing up against the wall. 

"Don't act like that. I only love you." He whispered sticking his tongue down my throat. I kneed him in the groin walking away from him. And he yanked me by forearm so I was facing him. 

"You fucking bitch!" He spat at me his grip getting tighter. 

"You thought I loved you! I just wanted to get in your pants and I still plan on doing so." He said trying to kiss me again. And I spit in his face. He let go of me wiping the saliva from his face. Then I heard a knock on the door. 

"COME IN!" I screamed walking towards the door. Then josh walked over to me grabbed me by my arm and slapped me across the face. I felt the stinging pain immediately. 

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" A deep voice bellowed. I looked up and saw it was Louis. He must of opened the door in time to see Josh slap me. Louis ran over to my side picking me up and placing me on the couch. And he walked back over to Josh. 

"Get the hell out of here before I fucking kill you and call the cops!" He shouted at josh pushing him up against the door. All josh did was shake his head and ran away quickly. Louis walked back over to me grasping me in a hug rubbing small circles on my back trying to call me. All I managed to do was cry and cry and yet still do more crying. 

"Shhh. It's ok I won't let anything happen to you. He's gone." He whispered to me rocking me back and forth like a little child. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*