Chapter 29:

*Allys Pov*

"COME ON YOU STUPID BLOW DRYER! TURN ON!" I said yelling at the piece of shitty machinery. I probably look like a nut job. I tried once again flipping the "ON" switch.... Nothing. Sierra just stood there laughing at me shaking her head and using her "perfectly fine" blow dryer.

"Why does yours work and mine doesn't?! It's not fair!" I said sighing.

"It just come naturally to me I guess." She said snickering. I turned my attention back to the blow dryer shaking it.

"What about teamwork! I thought we were is this together you bitch." I said shaking the blow dyer in my hands.

"Um Ms. Harris. I believe you have to plug it in first." Fredrick said plugging it in.

*WHISHHHH* the blow dryer came to life. Now you decide to work you asshole.

"I knew that. I was just acting ya know? Seeing if I have any other skills."

"Oh. Well stop goofing off and get back to work Ms. Harris. You only have a few more days to practice time management before you go on tour with the boys. I swear you young people take nothing seriously."

Well somebody has their panties in a twist. And with that Fredrick left the room, leaving me and Sierra still working on hair. We've been here since 11 in the morning and its now 7:30 p.m. Ok we were suppose to be out of here bye 6 but little Ms. Sierra Gosling over here decided she wanted some Starbucks and we got stuck a traffic. Then we had to deal with the wrath of Fredrick when we came late. He gave us a whole 1 hour long lecture about how we can't be late and we have to take this seriously. Like really old man I get it I get it. We can't be late. Whatever, thank god he liked our work, otherwise me and Sierra would be sitting at home together crying and eating gallons of chocolate ice cream, while the boys would be on tour....without us.

"Time to go!" Sierra yelled to me. I looked at the clock. It was 8:00 must of zoned out complaining about Fredrick and all. I quick put my sweatshirt on walking outside to Sierras car.

***************************

"I WANT TO BE DRUNK WHEN I WAKE UP! ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WRONG BED!" Me and Sierra shouted singing along to the Ed Sheeran song.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* my phone began spazzing out. I was getting a call from Alexandria.

"Vas happenin Alexandria?!" I answered.

"Ally I'm suppose to go on a date with Harry tonight but my car broke down! And its our 2 months. Can you come pick me up?"

"YES! Of course ill be right there what time are you and Harry leaving?"

"Oh my god thank you! You are a life saver and at 10."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I told Sierra about Alexandria's dilemma and asked if can pick her up. She agrees and turned around to go get her.

"So how are you and Zayn doing?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"W-what do you mean?" She said blushing

"W-what do you mean?" I said mimicking her voice, "He total likes you!!! And you like him. I saw you blushing."

"He has a girlfriend..." She said dully looking away.

"No he doesn't." I blurted out. Shit. I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. Louis told me after everyone went home and told me not to tell anyone.

"Really?!" She asked with hope.

"I wasn't suppose to tell you that. But yeah! Shhh"

She sat there taking in what I just said.

"I like him a lot. But what if I'm his rebound..."