Chapter 25:

***SORRY HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE!!!***

I walked up to the all to familiar door. I stood there contemplating wether or not I wanted to talk to Louis. I made up my mind and knocked. Almost immediately Harry swung the door open.

"I was just about to leave. Louis is upstairs in his room..." Harry said trailing off. I just nodded and walked up stairs. I reached the bedroom door and stood there taking a deep breath. I slowly opened the door to find Louis sitting on the bed looking at the picture of us from my sweet 16. I cleared my throat so Louis knew I was there. His head shoot up instantly.

"Hi." I said looking away. Louis got up and began walking towards me. He was about to give me a hug, but I stopped him taking a step back.

"Ally please let me explain." He pleaded.

"There is nothing to explain." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes there is Ally. Just give me a chance." He said taking my chin in his hands tilting my face so I was looking at him. I removed his hand from me taking yet another step back.

"Jesus Christ Ally! What is your problem!!!! I'm trying to be calm about this and nice! But you won't let me explain!!!" He shouted at me. I didn't respond, to scarred he would just keep shouting. He finally realized he was shouting and lowered his voice again taking my hand in his.

"Please I'm begging you. Let me explain it wasn't what it looked like..." He said a tears streaming down his face.

"You know what my problem is?" I asked quietly.

"What?" He asked, taken back by my question.

"Before, when you were shouting you asked what my problem was." I said sternly.

"What?" He asked nervously. I took in a big deep breath realizing what I was about to say.

"I love you. I love your name. I love the way you look at me. I love your gorgeous smile. I love the way that I can be having the worst day of my life and just seeing you completely changes my mood. That's my problem." I said trailing off. He just stood there looking at me with no readable expression on his face. I was so stupid for telling him that! God I'm never going to find someone who cares about me. I then began I turn and walk for the door when he grabbed the top of my arm, stopping me from leaving.

"I love you to." He quietly whispered. Barely enough for me to hear. I stood there realizing why he just said. I was completely taken back.

"You do?" I asked looking up into his big blue eyes.

"Yeah I do. I didn't kiss Eleanor she kissed me. And when I pulled away I saw you. You got the completely wrong idea. She was trying to break us up. I really truly do love you. I love you to the moon and back. That's how much I love you." He said looking at me with pleading eyes. I just stood there looking into his eyes. He really did love me.

"Oh Louis!" I cried putting my arms around him. He picked me up hugging me close to his chest. As if he was afraid of letting me go.

"I was so scared I lost Ally. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Louis mumbled into my neck stroking my hair. We just stood there holding each other in a tight hug.

"What are we going to do about Eleanor?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know. But we have each other." Louis said pulling away, "what do you want to do now." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Want to get some coffee?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go ill drive." He said smiling. He took my hand in his, leading me downstairs with a huge smile plastered across his face. I couldn't help smile as well. I was so happy that I didn't lose Louis and we both admitted we loved each other. We got in Louis range rover and drove towards Starbucks.