Chapter 26:

***3 weeks later***

"You will get the job trust me! I new year means new things happen! I mean you are my girlfriend! They have to give the job to you!" Louis told me, leading me inside the tall white building towards the elevator. Today is January 1st a start of a new year and may I add the day I'm going for the job interview to be one directions stylist for their "Take Me Home". If I did get the job that meant I would be separated from Lou, which I definitely didn't want to happen. I don't think I could handle being away from Lou for almost a year.

"I hope so!" I said faking a smile. Once on the elevator we arrived on the 10th floor and we sat on a little leather couch in a seating area waiting for my name to be called. I looked around at the other people sitting around us. They to must be trying out for the job. There weren't that many only six other people. Three being girls and the other three being guys. Which looked extremely gay. Then a tall women in about her later 40's came walking out with a clipboard, scribbling something on to it.

"Alexandra Harris, Sierra Gosling, Kate Benson, Cameron Martinez, and Austin Silvering. This way now!" The women shouted walking away. I looked at Lou waiting for him to say something. He just squeezed my hand tighter and nudged his head telling me to go. I got up and followed the women and my fellow companions down a hallway and into a big studio. It was a huge room with white walls and tall ceilings along with dark wood flooring. In the far left corner of the room was hair stations and to the right was makeup stations and dead center racks and racks of cloths. My thoughts were disrupted by a tall skinny man looming over the five of us.

"Good afternoon, I'm Fredrick Martin. Each of you will have one hour to do hair and makeup on our male models. If you don't cut it your out. Each of the models represent one of the boys from one direction. If you do a good job we may consider you. Oh and you must pick out a outfit as well." The man said look at each of us, "Do you understand?" He looked at us. We shook our heads in agreement.

"Very well. Ms. Gosling here is your model, he portrays Zayn. Ms. Benson your model portrays Liam. Mr. Martinez your model portrays Niall. Mr. Silvering yours portrays Harry." Fredrick said pointing towards their models in the back. And last was me.

"Awww Ms. Alexandra Harris. The best for last. Your model will portraying your beloved boyfriend Louis. Good luck darling." He said walking away out the doors. I walked up the my model not bothering to ask what his name was. I first started with his hair. I cut and shaped it the way Louis is now, kind of bieber/bad boy and put styling gel in it to form his usually quiff style. For makeup I did what most stylist did for guys, just highlighted their best features with powder and covered up blemishes. I quickly looked at the clock. I had 20 minutes left. So we moved on to clothes. I picked out a red striped t-shirt with blue jeans and a pair of black TOMS for the model to wear. After he changed I observed my work. Perfect, I did a pretty good job. I told the Louis look alike to go sit down and wait for the others to get done. I decided to go grab a bottle do water form the mini fridge in the back and read some magazines to pass the time by. Then I felt the presence of someone sit next to me.

"You must be a fast worker like me." The person said with a American accent. I looked up to see a girl about my age sitting next to me. She had medium length hair and it was ombré going from black at the top fading in a blonde color. She was staring at me with her eager blue eyes waiting for a answer.

"Yeah, I manage my time pretty well" I said giving her a small smile.

"Same here. Im Sierra by the way! Nice to meet you!" She said holding her hand. Well she was most definitely the definition of bubbly.

"Alexandra, but call me Ally. So what brings you to London?" I said accepting her gesture shaking her hand.