Chapter 21:

*2 weeks later*
Today is the day. The day we will tell everyone that me and Louis are going out. Me and Louis are always together (except for when I'm at Starbucks working on Tuesday threw Friday) are bond is stronger than ever. I even been getting along really well with the guys and I became good friends with Perrie (Zayns girlfriend) and Daniella (Liam's girlfriend) They always came over Lou's and we would play board games, watch movies, and usually ordered Chinese takeout. Ill admit I'm nervous because I'm going to the interview with guys. And "The Plan" as Paul liked to call it, is that the host will obviously ask the boys about their love life and when it gets to Louis he will say and I quote,
"Yeah I have a girlfriend. She here with us right now if you would like to meet her." And the rest is history. But yet I'm glad me and Lou can finally go out in public together and act like a couple. Me and him didn't go out in public since we went to get breakfast a few weeks back.
"LET'S GO LET'S GO! OR WE WILL BE LATE!" Paul yelled. We all got into the van on the way to the TV station. When we finally got there we went in the back because all the fans were in the front. We were then back stage and the boys and I were getting hair and makeup done. The stylist put me and skinny jean with white lace blouse and a pair of brown riding boots then curled my long brown hair letting it fall down my back. My makeup was very simple and elegant with only face powder, black eyeliner and a little pink shiny lip gloss. It was 5 minutes until the boys went on TV so I sat backstage on a little couch when Louis came and sat down next to me.
"I'm nervous." He told me brushing his hands threw his hair.
"You will be fine if anyone I should be nervous." I told him biting the inside of my cheek. I always did that when I was nervous.
"I'm just happy we don't have to hide anymore." He said leaning down placing a kiss on my lips. The kiss was sweet, I kissed him back. When Paul interrupted us. Well that's embarrassing.
"Louis come on you and the Guys are going on in 1 minute! Go go go!" He ordered Louis pushing him towards we're the rest of the boys were.
"See you in a little bit love." Louis yelled to me then walking out onto the stage. The fans were screaming like crazy. The interview asked about their Take Me Home tour and about some of the songs on the album and family. When she finally asked the dreading question.
"So who's taken?" She asked then turned to the audience, "Now listen close ladies." And she turned her attention back to the boys and they went down the line.
"I'm taken." Zayn said with a smile
"I'm single." Niall said winking at the audience.
"Proudly taken." Liam said
"Single and ready to mingle." Harry said giving his cheeky smile. Then it was Louis.
"Taken." He announced grin spreading across his face.
"Who is the lucky lady? I know you and Eleanor broke up weeks ago." She asked now the who audience was silent hanging on his every word. My heart began panting around in my chest.
"She is the most beautiful girl and ad is so nice and caring and best if she has been my best fiend for years. She's here with us now if you would like to meet her." he said to the interviewer.
"What do you say ladies you want to met her?!" She asked enthusiastically to the audience.
"YES!" They screamed back. Then one of the stagehands lead me out onto the stage and placed a chair next to Louis for me to sit in. The audience was going crazy and finally they settled down. Louis gave me a huge smile holding my hand giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"So you must be the girl everyone is talking about. What's your name my dear?" She asked giving me a warming smile.
"A-Alexandra Harris, but call me Ally." I said returning the smile.
"So how did you and Louis meet?" She asked curious.
"Well me and him have been best friends since 5th grade and I always did have feelings for him and we meet up one day and started talking adage had feelings for me and the rest was history." I said to her. I was so nervous I kept stuttering Louis squeezed my hand tighter.
"Awww I true love story. I must say you two do make the cutest couple." She said nodding in agreement. She asked Zayn and Liam about their and a few other questions the show was over. We were back stage when Louis ran over to me and scooped me up in a huge hug then placing me down on my feet again.
"Finally we don't have to hide anymore!" Louis said with excitement.
"I know! I'm so happy!" I told him giving him a quick kiss in his cheek. Louis then took his phone out handing it to Zayn.
"Take a picture of us please I'm putting it on twitter." He said then running over to me. He stood behind me his arms wrapped around the front of me and he kissed my cheek and Zayn took the picture. I do have to admit we look cute together in the picture. All of us then exited out the back if the building and climbed into the van. Louis upload the picture to twitter. I got a notification on my phones and I opened it up. The picture was of me and him backstage and he said,
"Meet my girlfriend everybody! Hope you like as much as I do(: @Ally705"
I began getting more mentions but this time they were nice.

*@fangirl78: @Ally705j @Louis_Tomlinson OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!*

*@1Dforever: I ship Allinson! Definition of perfection
@Ally705 @Louis_Tomlinson*

*@BradfordBadboy69: Your so pretty you and Louis are so presh! @Ally705*

And they went on and on yes there were a few nasty ones here and there but I knew they all wouldn't be nice. Finally his fans we excepting me. And it felt good!
"I think we should go out and celebrate tonight!" Niall announced.
"What for?" I asked. I mean nothing happened.
"To celebrate you and Louis relationship silly!" He said.
"Yeah that sounds like fun! And Perrie and Daniella can come to!" Louis added in. Everybody nodded in agreement.
"Can I bring Sara?" I asked Louis for agreement.
"Yes!!! We will drop you off at your house and we will pick you up later on before we leave." Louis said. And I nodded in agreement.
"Who's Sara?" Niall asked
"She's one of my other best friends. Why you wanna get with her?" I said in a teasing voice.
"No! I just want to meet her that's all!" He shouted trying to defend himself with pink blush creeping up his cheeks.
"I'm kidding Niall ill introduced you to her tonight." I told him giving him a smile. And he gave me a nod. We all then continued making small talk when reached my house.
"Be ready by 10. And wear something pretty." Louis said giving me a wink as I got out of the car. I gave him a quick kiss and said bye to the rest of the guys before going inside. When I got inside my flat I texted Sara.

*Hey you wanna go out with me Louis and the rest of the guys tonight?(:*

*YES! When should I be ready?*

*Come over my house now so we could get ready together. They are picking us up at 10.*

*Kk!(: i'll come over in half a hour.*

Before she came I decided to take a shower. I came out of the shower and blow dried my hair and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Finally Sara arrived and we began getting ready. We did each others hair, she straightened my long brown hair and I curled her black shoulder length hair. And we got dressed in out dresses. Sara wore blue dress that came to knees and hugged her curves perfectly the top was a V-neck but didn't come down to far and she put on a pair of nude heels. I was wearing my dress I go at the mall with her. It was a short black cocktail dress that came right above my knee about 3 inches. The back of the dress was cut low about to the middle of my back and then around the waist there was a band of sparkly gems, then the sleeves went down to my elbow and the collar hung off my shoulders. It hugged my curves perfectly. I then matched it with a pair of silver heel. I then did my makeup I just put on some concealer, massacre, and cherry flavored lipgloss. It was 9:45 by the time we were finished getting ready.
"I'm nervous." Sara gushed.
"What for?" I asked confused.
"What if they don't like me." She said quietly.
"You already meet Louis and he loves you!" I gushed to her, "plus Niall said he is excited to meet you." I told her wiggling my eyebrows.
"Really?" She asked her face lighting up. She always did like one direction and Niall was her favorite.
"Mmmhmmm." I hummed in agreement. My phone then buzzed.
It was Louis.

*We are outside now(:*

*k be right down(:*

Me and Sara left my flat and locked my door. Out for there was a black limo and the driver got out and opened the door for us to get in. Me and Sara crawled and I sat next to Louis with Sara between me and Niall.
"You look stunning." Louis whispered to me kissing behind my ear. I began to blush. He always managed to make get butterflies in my stomach. I then introduced Sara to everyone else. Her and Niall kicked got on really well. Tonight was going to be a fun night.