Chapter 19:

Sorry I havn't uploaded! Thanks for everyone who is reading some feedback would be great!(:

**********************************

*Ally's Pov*

We finally reached the restaurant on Main Street. It was a little cafe with outdoor and indoor seating. When we walked inside the waiter seated us near the back if the restaurant. But of course a fan noticed us and ran up to Louis.

"Oh my god your Louis Tomlinson! Can I please have your autograph!" Squealed the girl. She kept panting in between breaths. Louis nodded his head and signed a piece of pap the girl handed him. She then turned her attention towards me.

"Oh boy here we go." I thought to myself waiting for her lash out on me.

"Your so lucky to be his girlfriend and your really pretty I'm happy for the both of you." The twelve years old girl said giving me a smile. I was kinda shocked. I mean I was expecting to be screamed at it get a death threat.

"Oh no. We aren't going out we are just friends." Louis reassured her.

"Mmhmmm I see." She said taking in the information but not buying it, and she began walking away. Me and Louis then continued making small chat until the waitress came and took our orders. She kept flirting with Louis, she was busty blonde with makeup caked all over her face. But he just ignored her. I began feeling uncomfortable because everybody in the restaurant kept staring at us.

"Just ignore it love." Louis said taking my hand into his underneath the table so no one would see. Then Louis phone began to ring.

"Hello...oh really...what...oh ok...right now...ok thanks." Louis said into the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked curious.

"Management my body guards are coming to get us." He said continuing to eat his meal like it was no big deal.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Because there's fans and paparazzi swarming outside the restaurant and we don't want anybody to get hurt." He said. I didn't know what to say to that. Wow he life really is crazy. He noticed I didn't answer him.

"Everything is alright. I won't let anything happen to you." He told me giving me a grin. I nodded in agreement. We finally finished out meal and waited for Louis bodyguards to come inside and get us. The around the corner there came two tall men walking towards us. They were very very well built one was skinny while the other was bigger. Lets just say I wouldn't be the one picking I fight with them.

"We have a van outside. I will drive your car back to your house while Bill drives you guys in the van back to the house." The skinny one spoke to us. Louis nodded handing the man his car keys.

"Don't hold hands or anything. Paul told us about the situation." The bigger man said. We both nodded beginning to walk outside of the restaurant. Then all hell broke loose. We were mobbed by paparazzi and screaming girls. I was getting dizzy from all the flashing camera lights. Bill the bigger bodyguard was holding me close to him so I wouldn't get attacked by the fans.

"WHORE....SLUT..." that's was all I heard.

"JUST DIE! THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!" Another girl yelled at me. Louis looked over at me with a concerned look on his face. He was hurt and badly. We finally managed to get into the van and we speed away. Louis immediately pulled me into a hug. We sat there in silence. I didn't know what to do. I took out my iPhone deciding to go on my twitter. My mentions were blown up.

*@ILove1D: your not good enough @Ally705 for Louis.*

*@HarryGiveMeYourGravy: seriously just die @Ally705.*

*@LouisCarrot: You so ugly what does Louis see in you. In girlfriend or friend way. You make me puke @Ally705*

And they went on and on. And there were trends now like, #TeamEleanor and #YouCanDoBetterLouis. I couldn't keep it in any longer I let the tears come streaming out of my eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby I would've never thought they would react like this. Please stop crying." Louis said rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"Why do they hate me so much?" I asked confused. I didn't do anything wrong to them. I know they were his fans but still. Then my phone beep alerting me I had another mention in twitter.

"Oh great wonder what this one said." I thought looking at what it said.

*@IHeartCarrots: everybody needs to stop we don't even know if @Ally705 is going out with Louis they're just friends. And weather he is going out with her or not we need to support them! You shouldn't care who he dates...if you were a true directioner.*

Just that one little message made me feel better maybe there was hope. I decide to follow the girl on twitter. She didn't realize she made my day ten times better.