Chapter 8:

*Louis Pov*

 I was hanging out with the guys at me and Harry's place when Ally texted me. Eleanor would never threaten anyone! let alone Ally she knew ally was my best friend! Pissed i decided to go to Eleanor's house for a little bit. On the way over I was thinking about what Ally had said. Ok maybe I was a little harsh on her and should've let her explain. I'll text her when i get home and apologize and ask if she still wants to hangout tomorrow, i mean she is my best friend. On the way over to Eleanor's I began thinking of old times with Ally how we always used to go Starbucks and the park. And about how I use to have feelings or her, but I never told her because I don't want I ruin our friendship and always thinking she just liked me as a friend. Anyways I have Eleanor now! But she has been acting strange lately though, like she wasn't interested in me at all. Eh must be her time of the month. I then pull up to Eleanor's house making sure there was no paparazzi. Good so there wasn't any, then again it was about 12:30 at night. I get out of my car and walk up to Eleanor's door when I can hear her talking to someone on the phone. She sounded flustered, so i press my ear to the door to listen more closely.

"I love you to Jake! For god sakes why would you ever think I love him more than you!" She screamed. There was a short pause.

"You and me both agreed on this plan! I only need to be with him for a few more weeks until my modeling career skyrockets because I'm Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, then i'll dump his ass and i'll come back to New York and be with you and we will be rich!" She said, now more frustrated than mad. Then another pause.

"I love you too I'll call you tomorrow. Louis should be here soon and don't want him to find out we are talking. Ok, bye." She finally said and hung up the phone.

I can't believe this! She is just dating me for the fame to get her modeling career on top. That selfish bitch! This is officially over and for good! But instead I knock on the door. Want to see if she is going to keep her "act" up. After I knock I hear her walking towards the door and the flings it open.

"Hey baby!" She said pecking me on the lips, taking me by the arm and leading me inside. We then walk towards the living room and she sits down and pats the space next to her gesturing me to sit down. When I sat down she snuggled into my chest. "I need to get out of here." I thought to myself. Just then Eleanor interrupted my thoughts,

"So what's on tonight's agenda?" She asked.

"I don't know. Watch a movie I guess." I said with the most hostile voice I could.

"Ok sounds good to me! I'll go get changed in my pjs!" She said then running up the stairs.

I sat there disgusted yet heart broken. I thought she cared about me. Wait then maybe Ally wasn't lying to me! Oh god what have I done! And there it was Eleanor's cellphone lying on the coffee table. So I take her phone (which she never ever let me touch) and truth behold there it was. A message to Ally threatening her. Then I looked through her phone more. Most of the text messages being between her and this "Jake". So I forward all her conversation with him to me, just in case I need some sort of proof to make people belief me. But most of all I need to call Ally right away and straighten things out. Then I hear Eleanor walking down stairs. I then walk over to the bottom of them were she stood.

"IT'S OVER!" I shouted at her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Don't play dumb with me! I heard your conversation with Jake! And how you're using me! Oh and what about that sweet text message you sent to Ally!" I spatted at her with a ice cold tone.

"That bitch is going to pay." She muttered under her breath then continued, "Lets be real here. You actually thought I loved you! You gotta be kidding me! I wouldn't date you if you were the last guy on earth! I love Jake not you! I only dated you to get more famous so my modeling career would get better. And guess what it did! I was going to break up with you soon anyway. And plus no one is going to believe you. You're a guy with thousands of girls on your heels, so let be real who's gonna believe who. You a boy with thousands of girls on his heels or me. A sweet beautiful innocent girl who got her heart broken?" She said with a devilish smirk on her lips.

"That's why I forward all your texts to Jake to my phone." I said back with a smirk now on my face, "Goodbye Elenore, after I tell everyone what happened your modeling career is gonna go right down the toilet." I said now turning to walk out the door.

"If you tell anybody about this i'll make sure you will never see your little friend Ally again." She said.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face her evil glare.

"Fine. I won't tell anybody. I'll delete the messages. See?" I said, taking out my phone deleting the messages. Afraid she would hurt Ally.

"Good, you will tell the press tomorrow that you and I broke up mutually. You hear me?" She spatted.

"Yes. I'll do it just don't hurt Ally." I said with hesitation.

"Good bye. Now leave." She said pointing at the door.

I did what she said and left, she slammed the door behind me. I walked to my car just sitting there. The tears started to spill out, I couldn't help it. My heart broken and in the process probably lost my best friend. i then began to drive home. Deciding to call Ally and apologize to her hoping she will forgive me. I just hope it wasn't to late.