Chapter 5:

I wake up and there's Eleanor at the end of my bed, just staring at me.

"Eleanor? What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Bye bye bitch." She said with a ice tone. She then pulled out a gun and shot me in the chest. I felt the pain immediately.

"Why, why are you doing this to me?" I said gasping for air, the pain now spreading all over my body and blood all over.

"Because you didn't back off. That's why." She said then point the gun in the middle of my eyes and pulled the trigger. And then all there was, was blackness.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed sitting up in bed. Thank god it was just a dream. I thought I was actually dead. No, I'm just paranoid I'm letting the text message get to my head. Eleanor just overreacted that's all. Well since it was Thursday I had work off till Monday. Wait. It's Thursday. That mean tomorrow is Friday and I'm meeting up with Louis. AWWW I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR FOR TOMORROW! I need to go shopping!!! I mean its not like I'm trying to impress Lou or anything, I mean lets be real he has Eleanor. Ok maybe just a little bit, but I haven't seen him in almost a year! So I look at my phone, and it's only 9:00 am. Ok so I have plenty of time to go shopping latter on. So I decide to call Sara to see if she will come with me. Because I hate shopping alone, but then again who doesn't? So I dial her and the phone rings 7 times before she answers.

"Hello?" She said with a tired voice.

"Hey it's me. Did I wake you up?" I said back.

"Nope. I just woke up Ally that's all. What's up girly? You excited for tomorrow?" She asked making kissy noises at the end of the line.

"Hahaha aren't you the smartass," I said sarcastically, "and about that. I have no outfit for tomorrow! So will you come shopping with me later on and help me pick one out?!" I asked her in the sweetest voice possible.

"Oh I don't know. Me and my bed are having a real good time." She said being a smartass.

"That was so funny I almost forgot to laugh." I said

"I know I'm quite the comedian. Aha i'll pick you up at 12:00" she said.

"Ok thank you!" I yelled with joy.

"No problem. I mean you are my best friend. Haha i'll see you later." She said, and then hung up.

I walked down stairs and popped a toaster strudel in the toaster and waited till it was done. After 10 minutes of waiting it was finally done. I eat strawberry toaster strudels on a daily basis. I'm such a fat ass. After I was finished eating my toaster strudel I went and got ready to go shopping. I wore my light washed skinny jeans with a knit purple sweater with my tall grey uggs. Then I went on to doing my hair and makeup, I decided to straighten my long dark brown hair and just put a little concealer and face powder on then applied light grey eyeshadow to my eyelids. The grey eyeshadow makes my bright blue eyes pop, so I usually do my eye makeup very simple. By the time I was done getting ready it was 11:45. So I had 15 minutes to kill before Sara got here. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch and fiddled around on my phone playing subway surfers. *1 new message* the screen flashed. So I opened it up and it was from Louis. It read...

*Hey! What's up? I'm excited to see you tomorrow! Don't forget to meet me at Starbucks at 12:00*

I then began to type back...

*Oh hey! What are you up to on this lovely fall day? I'm just going shopping with my friend Sara in a few minutes, aha. And don't worry I won't forget about my best friend! Lol well see you tomorrow!(:*

I click send, and almost immediately he texted back.

*GREAT! Have fun shopping! Bye best friend(:*

*Bye best friend* I like the ring to that. Just only if I was his girlfriend and not Eleanor. Should I tell him how I feel? Or will it ruin our friendship? Just if only I told him sooner. BEEP BEEP! Sara's car horn blared. I opened the curtains and yelled through the glass, "I'm coming!!!"

I put on my my jacket locked the front door then walked over to Sara's car and got in.

"Off we go!" She yelled turning up the radio and speed down the road towards the mall.