Chapter 7:

It was 11:30 when I got home. I was still worried about hanging out with Lou tomorrow. I really want to tell him about that text message from Eleanor. But what if he don't believe me? No. I need I tell him he is my best friend. He has to believe me. So I text him and say...

*Hey. Can I tell you something. And promise you won't get mad.*

*Sure what's is it Ally? You ok?*

*Yeah I'm fine Lou. But umm, I don't know how to put this but...your girl friend threatened me and said that if I hung out with you tomorrow something bad might happen to me.*

and I clicked send. But it took him longer than a few seconds to reply. It has been almost 5 minutes. Fuck. I knew I shouldn't have told him! Just then my cell beeped, his message read...

*Ok, I'm sorry Ally but I don't believe you. How dare you say that about my girlfriend! You're my best friend why would you ever say such a thing! And you can forget about hanging out tomorrow! Good bye.*

"What have I done?" I said out loud with tears about to spill from my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran upstairs to my bedroom and curled up in a ball on my bed and let the tears come pouring out. I just lost my best friend Louis. Cheerful always funny Louis. The boy who was always there for me no matter what.

It's amazing what can happen in one day with one simple text message.