Search

⚠️TW: mentions of rape⚠️

Bonnie knew she was having a vision before she even opened her eyes. She wasn't sure wether it was comforting or not, to know that she was so used to it, she simply knew where she was by feeling.

She was back in Hathor's room. In the palace. She took a deep breath as she looked around in worry. She wasn't sure what kind of memory this would be. Yet she was sure it couldn't be a happy one. Not while she was under Ra's thumb. The door opened and Bonnie wanted to do nothing more than jump into the mans arms.

Klaus was in front of her. His face impassive as he looked at the goddess on the bed. He was dressed in armor, with some fabric flowing from his shoulder, and a sword at his side. Bonnie had to admit that he looked good. She also had to remind herself that this was not Klaus. This was Khonsu. While they had similarities they were completely different people.

"Do you ever tire of causing trouble?" Khonsu asked Hathor, his voice showing just how worried he was

"Do you ever tire of causing trouble?" Khonsu asked Hathor, his voice showing just how worried he was. Worry and fondness for the woman in the bed shone clearly on his eyes. Hathor simply shrugged as she looked at him, a small smile appearing on her face, until it began to sting.

Hathor brought a hand to her lips. Feeling over the cut that was there. When Bonnie turned her head, and faced the mirror, what she saw nearly shocked her from her vision.

Bruises colored her face. From her temple to her jawline on one side. On the other a split was seen on her lips. Looking down she realized that wasn't the only part of her body that was damaged. Her arms and legs were littered in cuts and bruises.

"They shall be healed within the day" Hathor attempted to reassure the man in front of her, standing up carefully, and waving a hand. Khonsu immediately went towards her, grabbing Hathor around the waist, and bringing her to his chest.

"It doesn't matter" he muttered, pushing the hair from her face. "You are my moon and stars, I cannot stand to see you hurt, and I will be sure to avenge everything he's ever done to you, yet I still have to see you hurt until we can make our move" he whispered, bringing his lips to her hair. Hathor closed her eyes, relishing in Khonsu's touch, while Bonnie tried to pretend that it was Klaus's.

"I can wait, it will make it all worth it, when I finally rip his heart from his chest" Hathor told him, Bonnie felt the goddesses anger course through her body. She knew that no matter what happened, she would kill him, she would be the one to kill Ra. With Khonsu by her side.

"You were supposed to be keeping your head down Hathor" he said seriously, his voice lined with worry. "We will make our move soon I swear it to you" Khonsu promised the smaller woman. Hathor shook her head at him. Her eyes beginning to water.

"I am trying, my love, but he seeks me out" Hathor admitted to him. Watching as his expression darkened immediately. Klaus and Khonsu may have been different people but Bonnie could see the resemblance. Their thirst for revenge was definitely one of them.