Best Summer Of Your Life

I believe that time is the best healer of pain. It took me two months to get over it, the accident, to stop getting nightmares and being all paranoid. It was summer vacation anyways, and I lived in Sydney with the best boyfriend and the bestest friends I could ever ask for. I was going to be alright.

I shot up to the sound the my loud phone ringing, ‘my dork’. “What do you want Luke, it’s 3am” I groaned into my phone. I could hear him breathing heavily through the other end, “you okay?” I asked, worried. “I had a dream about you and I” his voice was raspy, deep, fuck it was gorgeous. “You what?” I held back a smile, “it was.. you know” he whispered. “No actually, I don’t” I chuckled. “I just.. I need you so fucking bad right now” he breathed. “And if I was to… be there. What is it that you would do Luke?” I pursed my lips. I could only imagine his face, flushed with embarrassment. “I guess you’ll have to find out”

I quickly fixed my appearance but kept it natural, in my pajamas. I grabbed the keys to my moms car and hoped that she wouldn’t wake up, she would kill me. I was planning on sneaking into Lukes room, and surprising him. I mean what did he expect? For him to give me that phone call, telling me he needed me in that raspy voice of his and for me to go back to sleep and dream about unicorns. I hurriedly snuck out in hopes that my mom wouldn’t wake up while I was gone. I grabbed her car keys and drove to Luke’s house which was thankfully very close to mine. 

“what the hell are you doing here?” Luke shot up from his bed. White sheets covering up his bare chest, “you did say you needed me didn’t you?” I straddled his sides before biting my lips and batting my eyes at him teasingly. “My mom’s sleeping in the other room” he whispered, making me chuckle quietly. “Alright, then I guess you’ll have to be quiet” I winked before setting my lips on his neck. I could feel his hands hold my hips tightly. I started off slow, dragging my bottom lip across his neck slowly before completely kissing it. Small moans escaped his lips as he held onto my hips tighter. I started biting and kissing his neck, until I found his sweet spot. “Fuck” he groaned, spinning me around so that he was topping me. I smiled widely before running my fingers along his chest. “What is it?” he brought his face closer to mine, so that I could feel his breath on my face. “Nothing, you just surprise me everyday” I pursed my lips shyly, “And I might have given you a hickey”. I giggled at Luke’s worried face but it vanished as soon as I mentioned covering it up for him with my concealer. “Seriously though, I love you this way” he cupped my face, his chest resting atop of mine. “Please don’t tell me the no-makeup, messy bun look you cheese ball” I nuzzled my head into his neck. “I was going to say, when it’s 4am and you’re kissing my neck and giggling like a little school girl in your cute pajama shorts” he remarked, brushing his bottom lip on mine. Our bodies stuck to one another, moving each other closer by the second if that was even possible at this point. My hands tangled in his hair, his around my waist. Our lips moving in sync, and like that we were the perfect two, almost joined at one.

The school bell rung in my ear making rub my forehead in annoyance. “You look like shit today” Calum laughed as I punched him in the shoulder making him squirm. “You’re weak as shit” I smiled at him while Michael laughed loudly. “Hey what are you guys laughing about?” Luke came up to us, putting his arm around me. “You look like shit too” Calum rolled his eyes. “They were totally getting it on last night” Michael coughed making me awkwardly shuffle in my seat. “Told you” he bumped Calum on the shoulder. 

The sun was glistening, the breeze was perfect. “I can’t believe it’s summer vacation already” I slid off my hair tie before ruffling up my hair and letting it fall on my shoulder. “Yeah” Luke murmured from behind me. I took off my shirt, revealing my bikini. Luke’s cold hands held my waist and spun my around. “I don’t know whether I want you to ever put that shirt back on or put it on and never take it off again” he grazed the bridge of his nose with mine. “Mhm? Now why would you want me to put my shirt back on?” I bit his bottom lip and let it loose before he got the chance to kiss me. “Because…” his voice trailed off. “Because what?” I tiled my head to the side. “There are a lot of guys out there, i don’t know, never mind” he mumbled and before he made his way out of the bathroom door I pulled him back by his arm. “The other boys don’t get to kiss me like you do” I bit my lip before kissing his lips gently, “they don’t get to feel me the way you do” I pressed my body against his, “or touch me the way you do” I took his hand in mine and let in run over my bare stomach. “And I don’t love other boys like I love you” I ran my fingertips across his jawline.

“Luke, you got something popping up” Michael coughed before bursting out in laughter. Luke started blushing like an maniac as he tried his best to cover up his bulge. “Lukey pookey is shy” Ashton teased while ruffling his hair. “Y’all are asses” I rolled my eyes before getting back to my tan position as their conversation then transferred into video games, beards and at one point Will Smith.

“God you have such broad shoulders” I chuckled as I tried to bury him in the sand. As soon as I completely buried him in sand, I sat on top of his sand layered stomach. “You look cute, laying on top of my stomach and all” he laughed. “You look cute, covered in sand and all” I kissed the tip of his nose. He shot up and threw me over his shoulder. “Oh my god, I’m going to kill you Luke!” I shouted while kicking my legs and screaming. Only for my screams to be muffled by the ocean. “I’m going to kill you” I jumped on top of Luke, pushing him further under the water. I locked my legs around his waist, his arms wrapped around me as we both took a deep breath as we reached the surface and broke out in laughter. Luke pushed me under water, but this time with him kissing me forcefully. His arms tight around me. My hands running from his wet hair to the end of his back.

“What ice cream would you like?” he kissed the back of my hand. “Guess” I nuzzled my head in his chest, “whats my favorite?” I bit my lip. “She’ll have a- an ice cream sandwich” Luke ordered confidently. “Please tell me I didn’t screw that up” he spun around and squinted his eyes at me. “Its one of my favorites, so yes, you didn’t screw that up” I smiled giving him a peck on the shoulder. 

After a hot sweaty perfectly going summer day at the beach, Luke and I head off to my house where we laid down on my bed after the exhausting day we had. I buried my face in my fluffy pillow and groaned as Luke laid on top of me. “Get off you giraffe” I shouted. He rolled off and pouted at me, “don’t give me that face” I begged. “You made me sad” he crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head.  I got up and slid my dress off, so that I was only in my bikini. Luke’s face turned turned red as he cheekily smiled. “You shy?” I pouted, smiling at him teasingly. “Very” he joked as he pulled me onto the bed, where our lips connected. I felt his cold hands on my bare body, giving my goosebumps almost everywhere. His hand slid down to the small of my back. He was topping me, his chest pressed up against mine. “Can I-um-?” he awkwardly asked as his hand moved further down. “Gosh Luke” I rolled my eyes taking his hand in mine and putting it on my ass making his face heat up. I took his bottom lip in my teeth, feeling the cold lip ring on my lips. His luscious hair tangled through my fingers. 

As the night went by. We settled into my white sheets, our legs tangled. My head resting calmly on his chest, as his fingers laced through my hair while he sung, I had a feeling that this was going to be the best summer of my entire life.