Chp:-7 First Date?

AKANKSHA KAPOOR
Nirav drove towards his penthouse which is in Carter Road, Bandra. After a good 45 minutes drive we reached his penthouse. He led me upstairs towards his house. He opened the door and we entered.

Nirav said, "Welcome to my penthouse Ms Akanksha." I smiled and looked around.

It was splendid.

I said, "wow this place looks so nice."

Nirav said, "I'm glad you liked it come I'll give you a tour."

He showed me the living room, dining room, kitchen, Puja room, a big study room, his parents room, Riya's room and last but not the least his room.

I said, "This is really nice especially the view from here." We were in the balcony.

I could see the jogger's park, the Bandra Worli sea link, the hotel Taj lands end and the BKC buildings. An ideal example of a dream home.

Nirav said, "yeah I love this view too. So I'll connect the projector in the living room and then we can watch Andaz apna apna."

I said, "sounds perfect."

He connected the projector and made all other minor arrangements for watching the movie.

Nirav said, "please sit know why are you standing."

I said, "yeah okay actually I want some water."

Nirav said, "sure I'll bring it." He went to the kitchen and came out with water and some snacks or I should say classic American snacks like Nature valley granola bars, Rice Krispies, Pop tarts, Popcorn and twinkies.

I said, "Oh my God so many snack items you've got here and wow I love twinkies and pop tarts. How much I miss having them I can't even explain."

Nirav chuckled and said, "they're all yours then have as much as you want to."

I said like a kid, "thankyou so much Nirav." I pulled his cheeks.

Soon I realised what I did and my cheeks reddened and Nirav was looking amused.

I sheepishly smiled and said, "uh....uh.....uhm.....I...I....am sorry."

Nirav said, "chill, it's ok." He made a theatrical atmosphere here and turned on the film.

This film can never get too old or boring for me. It's just too good. We couldn't stop laughing. Nirav was cracking stupid jokes in between which made it even funnier. We laughed so hard that our stomach started hurting. I had twinkies and pop tarts in between and I totally loved it.

I checked the time it was 4:30pm. Oh shoot! I have to go.

I said, "It's 4:30 I guess I should leave."

Nirav said, "I'll drop you home."

I said, "no it's fine I'll go."

Nirav said, "I won't take no for an answer girl, I'm dropping you home and that's final."

I said, "okay." He took his car keys and we walked out of the house.

He gave me a bag and said, "here take this, I had got an extra box of pop tarts and twinkies from the USA while coming here you can have them they're all yours."

I said, "you don't have to...."

He interrupted me and said, "please I insist."

I said, "uhm.....thanks a lot." We went downstairs and got inside his car and then Nirav drove out.

Our mansion was in Juhu so the distance between his house and my house was just 20 minutes. Due to some traffic it took 40 minutes to reach my house.

Nirav said, "your place is here." I saw our mansion right outside the car's window.

Before I got out I made sure to see that no one's watching us and thankfully I didn't see anybody.

I smiled and said, "thankyou so much I had a wonderful time."

Nirav said, "I had a wonderful time too thankyou for taking me to Ramashray and introducing me to filter kaapi the new love of my life. This was a great first date."

I froze right there. Did he just say first date?

I asked, "w.....w.....what? F...f..f..first...d...d..date?"

Nirav smiled and chuckled and leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on my cheeks and said, "Bye Akanksha will see you around."

I just blushed furiously and got out of the car and ran inside my home.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME NIRAV?..............