Chp:-4 Closed Chapter

NIRAV GOEL

Five days passed by pretty soon. It was time for me to go to Mumbai for Abeer's wedding. It took me about 2 long days to do the proper packing. I flew down to Toronto as we were taking a direct flight from Toronto to Delhi and then Delhi to Mumbai.

I met Kabir at the Toronto airport and from there we boarded our plane together. Abeer said he'll pick us up from the airport. The journey was so damn interesting there's never a dull moment with Kobs.

After 18 long hours finally we reached Bombay. We completed the immigration formalities and proceeded towards the baggage claim. Kabir's bag came soon but my bag didn't.

Kabir said, "I need coffee man."

I said, "me too."

Kabir said, "shall I go out along with Abeer and fetch some coffee."

I said, "that'd be great as I desperately need some caffeine."

Kabir said, "okay then. The usual vanilla latte?"

I said, "yes man."

Kabir said, "I got this." He went out.

Finally after 40 minutes my bag came and I grabbed it and quickly walked out of the airport. While I was walking someone suddenly out of nowhere collided with me. Damn, this person's skin is soft like so soft.

I pulled back and saw her. She's Akanksha Kapoor, the industrialist Rajiv Kapoor's daughter and Ri's bestie Ishika aka Ishi's elder sister, if I'm not wrong.

She mumbled loud enough for me to hear, "I have seen him somewhere. Where where?"

"Yes you have Akanksha."  I was smirking amusingly at her.

She said, "how do you know my name?"

I said, "you've seen me. My sister Riya's best friend Ishi's elder sister Akanksha right? I know you."

Akanksha said, "oh ok Nirav. I'm so sorry. Hello."

I smiled and said, "hello Akanksha."

She asked, "how are you?"

I said, "good what about you?"

Akanksha said, "good good I'm here to pick up my best friend."

I said, "oh okay."

Akanksha said, "you came down from the USA today for the Bakshi - Singhal wedding?"

I said, "yes. Wait how do you know?"

She told me about her working with the Slate and Crystal events company and her relationship with Ved Kapoor. She's Ekansh's sister's best friend.

I said, "oh so Ved Kapoor is your cousin. Interesting. Looking forward for the wedding."

Akanksha said, "even I am really excited and nervous at the same time."

I said, "by the way thanks for knocking some sense inside my sister's head. It's all because of you she's happily married today with the love of her life."

Akanksha said, "don't say thanks and all she's like Ishika for me. As an elder sister I did what any sister should've done."

I smiled. I heard her friend yell her name.

Akanksha said, "I guess I should leave now."

I said, "yeah me too. Kabir and Abeer might be waiting for me. They went ahead to Starbucks to fetch some coffee. My bag took time to come so here I am."

Akanksha said, "bye take care."

I winked and said, "bye Akanksha Kapoor see you around." I walked away leaving her flustered.