New Stories - CBG#7

SANYA MIRCHANDANI

Bold, beautiful, confident, sassy, blatantly blunt, honest, funny, loving, kind hearted are the right words when it comes to describing her. Based in London, she is the sole heiress of the Mirchandani business empire since her sister Nisha is a renowned fashion designer, business is in her blood. Love, relationships and boyfriends were a passe for her after her breakup with her first love, her first boyfriend Rohan Raichand, not that she's against love.

GAUTAM SINGHANIA
He's a fun loving, jolly yet a quiet person with a beautiful heart. Handsome, dashing and a perfect husband material in the modern day term that girls these days use to describe their ideal guys, Gautam's exactly it. He's the youngest among the 3 sons of the Singhanias, India's most successfully soaring and well to do families since the ancient times. Being a Singhania handling a big empire, running a business, cracking and signing deals etc was a cinch for him. He's the president and CFO of the Singhania group of industries and has a crucial role to play when it comes to the Singhania diamond foundation.

Despite being highly successful and established, there was something lacking in his life and that is true love. When it came to love Gautam wasn't very warm or fuzzy.

Love, relationships,  his dictionary doesn't consists of these words or other related words since the love of his life, 'Saanvi Sonpal' broke his heart and exited from his life.

What will happen when these two will be binded together in an arranged marriage? Gautam being Sanya's ex boyfriend's brother in law and Nisha's brother in law, Sanya being Gautam's sister in law's younger sister, how will they come together despite all odds?

TO KNOW MORE READ OUR BOOK CBG#7 THE UNEXPECTED ARRANGEMENT

(COMING SOON)

Also read our other books if you haven't
READ CBG#1 CHASING HER
CBG#2 LOVING THE SPOILT BOY
CBG#3 HER DREAMBOY
CBG#4 HIS CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART
CBG#5 FALLING FOR THE FEISTY RIYA GOEL
CBG#6 MY INNOCENT ANGEL
AND THEN READ CBG#7 THE UNEXPECTED ARRANGEMENT

NOT TO FORGET OUR ONLY STAND ALONE NOVEL, 'It Happened Once Upon A Time.'

Here's a sneak peak -

DR NEEL RAMAKRISHNAN
He is handsome, dashing, clever, intelligent, smart, charismatic and debonair guy. His aura demands respect and no non sense behaviour. He's everything a girl wants in a guy. He's a confident and a strong willed person. Very kind hearted. Studied from Harvard medical school. He takes over the position of CEO of the Ace hospital when his dad decides to retire from the CEO position. He is known as one of the best cardiologist and cardio thoracic surgeon. He has many friends and acquaintances and mutual friends but Anisha was the apple of his eye, she was his lifeline. He adores her, loves when she's around and enjoys her company. He protects her with all his heart and life and is over possessive about her. He loves her a lot, deeply and unconditionally but he's oblivious.

DR ANISHA VENKATASUBRAMANIAN
She is a chubby, bubbly, sweet, soft spoken, naive, innocent and a very cute girl. Pretty dark features, pretty eyes, black rectangular frame spectacles, thick long dark black silky hair made her quite decent looking. She had the look that said yay I'm smart. Studied MD in nutrition and dietetics through complete scholarship from John Hopkins Medical institute New York. She is one of the finest dietician/nutritionist known all over the east coast of USA, India and few parts of the world thanks to her You Tube Channel Taste Bhi Health Bhi. She has the heart of gold. She's a beautiful person in every sense. She's sensitive, selfless, generous, friendly and slightly emotional girl. She's strong and independent but still somewhere she has low self esteem and other complexes. She's deeply, madly and unconditionally in love with her only best friend Neel but is scared to confess her feelings for him.

To know more read the story.

TO KNOW MORE READ THE STORIES.

DO CHECK IT OUT

VOTE SHARE READ COMMENT

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE

DO CHECK OUT THE STAND ALONE NOVEL 'IT HAPPENED ONCE UPON A TIME.'

THANKYOU ❤️