Chp:- 10 Good Friends

(A:N - Forgive us for spelling mistakes if any. Thanks. Happy Reading.)

AKANKSHA KAPOOR

Ved bhai said, "sure buddy sounds cool to me." I just looked away and rolled my eyes.

I've never had violent thoughts in my mind towards Ved bhaiya's before like I'm having right now. I just wanted to punch Ved bhaiya right now. He could've let me go or just accompanied me rather than agreeing to let Nirav come with me. Ugh.....I hate you Ved bhai. Adi bhaiya and Ved bhaiya are the best brothers any girl can ask for and I'm equally close to both of them.

Adi bhaiya is slightly possessive and very protective towards me, Ishi and Vamika whereas Ved bhaiya is pretty cool. He also is protective but he's not possessive not even slightly, that's the difference. Had it been Adi bhaiya in place of Ved bhaiya right now he would've come along with me and he wouldn't let me go with Nirav just like that, so what if he's our youngest sister's best friend's brother! I barely know him, we've barely had any interaction before that little date, no no outing of ours.

I was such a fool to think that he likes me. I'm really naive. He's a socialite, a charmer, and what not and I'm a shy and awkward person. He deserves to be with a stunning and attractive girl like Maira. And about that so called dated ours, it was just a friendly outing. God knows why he mentioned the word date. Ugh!

Nirav said, "great. Akanksha you bring the car I'll go to the washroom and see you at the entrance in 10 minutes." My phone rang. It was Advika.

I nodded and said, "y...y...yes. Please ex..excuse me." I  received the call and walked away towards the parking lot. Nirav went to his cottage to go to the washroom and freshen up.

I said, "Hey Advi."

Advika said, "Hey Aku how's it going?"

I said, "the wedding prep is going on very well, Abeer and Sapna are loving everything and I'm glad to see my clients happy. Ved bhai is also satisfied and happy. So far so good."

Advika said, "that's nice. Is something wrong?"

I said, "no why are you asking?"

Advika said, "I'm your best friend I can sense if there's somet wrong with you pretty easily so just spill, don't beat around the bush." I sighed.

I said, "Remember I went on that outing with Nirav?"

Advika said, "yeah I do, he likes you babe. What's wrong though?"

I told her about everything that happened in the cocktail party, how his girlfriend came and kissed him right in front of me and behaved rudely with me and how uncomfortable, awkward and bad I felt, I also told about the slight pang of jealousy that hit my heart. I also told her about whatever happened just now. I just didn't hide anything from Advi. There's no point. She understands me so well that she'll immediately catch me if I hide anything from her so it's pointless. It's vice versa. I reached beside Ved bhaiya's car and stood there.

I said, "I was really stupid to think that he likes me Advi. Ved bhaiya I'm so angry at him right now."

Advika said, "breathe Akanksha breathe. He's not going to eat you up. Hear him out once, he's your friend now know and I agree with Ved bhaiya it's better not to go alone. Gosh, you really like him. Someone's having a crush." She teased.

I said, "Advi I don't want to go with Nirav yaar. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DO NOT LIKE HIM."

Advika said, "why are you avoiding him? Why do you care? You only said that you've barely interacted with each other before the outing and you barely no each other or have just started to, I want to ask you why are you avoiding him? Why did hurt to see him kiss someone else? Why do you care? You don't like him know? And you're just getting your favourite coffee from the German bakery let him come know, why do you care? It's not as if he's your fiancé or boyfriend or something then why are you being hyper? Think about this."