Chp:- 13 Feisty Or Innocent Angel ?

NIRAV GOEL

From the cocktail party to the wedding, all the functions were an absolute banger. We had so much fun. Seeing my best bud, my brother Abeer getting hitched to the love of his life Sapna bhabhi invoked a feeling of pure bliss in my heart. Deep down, it made me also crave for this day to come in my life as well. I just chuckled at that thought.

Kabir slapped my head and said, " Mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi tu, aayi rut mastani kab aayegi tu, beeti jaaye zindagani kab aayegi tu, chali aa tu chali aa. Yeh hi gaa raha haina tu mann hi mann." He winked and laughed. I glared at him.

( The queen of my dreams when will you come, the season of joy is here, when will you come, life is passing by, when will you come, come please come. This song is what you're humming in your mind know?)

I said, "oh chup kar oye khotya, ainvayi bakwaas karta rehta hai yeh munda." He laughed loudly. I lightly punched his stomach.

(Oh shut up you fool. This boy always blabbers nonsense.)

That didn't stop him from giving me teasing looks. God, what a dumbass he is.

I shook my head and said, "Teri Alia bhabhi ne sahi naam rakha hai dumbass ho tu bhi aur tere Dev bhaiya bhi. Junior Mr Dumbass Raichand. No no if Dev is Mr Dumbass Raichand then you are Mr Besura (cacophonous) Dumbass Raichand."

(Your dearest sister in law Alia has kept the accurate name for you and your elder brother Dev - dumbass. )

Kabir said, "Sachai chup nahi sakti........." before he could continue further, Chaitanya yelled, "Kobs & Nirav come for the photo session guys then we have to proceed for lunch." I randomly checked the time in my watch. Damn, it was almost 4pm. Weddings are super fun yet so exhilarating!

( The truth cannot be hidden.........)

Kabir ran away. I followed suit. God knows what that asshole was trying to prove.

We clicked photos together and congratulated our dearest friends Sapna and Abeer.

Abeer said, "Where's Ved?"

Sapna said, "Oh yeah, it's all thanks to him and his team our wedding events turned out to be so good, we gotta click pictures with them too."

Chaitanya said, "I will call Ved and his team." Chaitanya called Ved. Soon within a few minutes Ved and his teammates came here.

He doesn't treat them like employees. He treats them like friends, like his own people. This fellow is super caring lemme tell ya, a great guy indeed.

Abeer and Sapna thanked all of them for making their wedding event a huge success and so memorable. Soon, we all posed for a photo.

Ekansh asked, "Wait, where's Akanksha?" That is when I realised that Akanksha was nowhere to be seen for quite a long time. After that little ear massage moment, I didn't see her at all.

I said, "oh where is she?"

One of her teammates, Ami said, "She looked pale so she just went to her room. She said she will order room service. Poor thing, she's been endlessly working so hard."

Ved looked worried. Chaitanya patted him and said, "Chill dude, let her sleep for a while and then you go and check on her."

I don't know, I feel something is not alright. I excused myself and went to Akanksha's room quietly. I knocked on the door.

I yelled, "Akanksha........Akanksha open the door. It's me Nirav. Are you ok? What happened? Akanksha....." I kept knocking but she didn't open. I was going crazy here.