Rian Miiran

Sixteen

(Ryiad’s PoV)

My brother and I collected ourselves. We headed down stairs to meet Pa, who was sitting in one of three of our recliner chairs. Sven and I took our spots in the other two recliners, and waited for our Pater to start talking.

“So the first thing you need to know, is that your Ma wasn’t a woman.” Pater stated.

“What?!” Both of our eyes grew, “Seriously?”

“Yes, I’m serious. Your mater was a man, he was a master wizard, originally he was around hundreds of years old. Before he met me.” Pater told us, “He had been with other women, and men, but always used some sort of spell for protection.”

Pater paused taking a sip out of his glass that he was holding.

“Your Ma’s name was Rian Miiran, he served under an egyptian king once as a healer, but then he fled, because he was found out that he was using magic.” Pater said, “Later years down, your ma and I met at a bar in Germany. To find out he was my mate, now I wasn’t sure how that would work, because men couldn’t have children yes? But that was wrong, I learned that if you have a male mate, they will fall pregnant. But it also turns out that Rian could have children anyway, it had something to do with his species. Which he never told me what he was, but seven months later he left me. I don’t know where he is, but just know that your Mater is still alive.”

“Did he tell you why he left you?” Sven asked curiously.

Pater shook his head, “ No he never left a note, all he left were you two. He is also incredibly hard to track so I gave up after two years, and decided I would make the best of life and raise you two.”

“Oh, so does that mean we could get pregnant?” I asked remembering the fact i had sex with my brother without my knowledge.

“Yes. And you may be pregnant Ryiad.” Pater scrunched his eyebrows together, “ and here I thought it was going to be Hellson not your brother.” He sighed, “Nothing we can do about it.”

‘Listen to that Mev?’ I snapped at him.

“loud and clear, well shit we didn’t use protection.” Mev just shrugged and goes away.

“They didn’t use protection.” I spoke up.

Sven and I made eye contact.

This was so messed up.

“Well then we’ll just have to keep an eye on you then Ryiad.” Pa sighed, “And hope you didn’t.”

“Yeah great.” I stood up, “ I’m going to go pack.”

I walked away.

So I guess my ma was still alive, and she was actually a he. Plus the fact that I might be pregnant, it just makes me sick. I love my brother and all, but I really didn’t want to have his child, and at the age of sixteen. Hey it’s like that one show that I believe they canceled [Sixteen and pregnant]. I never watched it, but I have seen snippets of it because my brother would watch it.

I started packing the things that I really wanted to bring along, and after a while i heard someone knock at my door.

“Come in.” I called turning off my lap top that I was using to check off things that I need to bring.

Sven stepped in, and looked at me for a moment before opening his mouth to speak.

“If you are pregnant.... Um will you abort it?” Sven asked.

I paused thinking for a moment as my hand went down to my stomach, I slowly shook my head.

“No, if it’s there, it’s alive, why kill something that’s alive?” I asked with a smile, “But you better help me with it.”

“I will.” Sven smirked. “Are you ready to leave?”

“Maybe.” I sighed, “I don’t really want to, but now that Hellson is ignoring my texts and calls, there’s nothing I can do, but leave.”

“You’re right.” Sven looked around, “ Pater said if you are then we’ll stay in Washington for the rest of the year, maybe two.”

“Okay.”

Yes that just happened, I hope you liked it, please comment, vote and such. :) Your comments are what I like seeing and keep me updating.