Drow named Zeklyn

So yeah I uploaded twice. I was bored, and was watching Eragon.

Twenty-three

(Mervicmire’s PoV)

I blink my eyes open slowly, finding out I have the power to move my body this time instead of Ryiad was nice. He must still be asleep, but I need to get going. I cannot let my young king wait for me.

Swinging my legs over the bed I stand up and look around the old room, that held a small twin bed that I had been sleeping on and a small chest at the end of it. I run my fingers through my silver hair and sighed, time to get going.

I came down stairs, I walked up to Richie the house owner and look up at him, “Is everything set and ready to go?” I demand to know.

He nods his head rapidly, I roll my eyes, I don’t get why they are so afraid of a seventeen year old boy.

Oh right. I’m Mevicmire, not just some boy that didn’t matter.

“Well where is it?” I snap. “I need to get going right now!” I growl, he bends down behind the counter and gives me a sack of clothes and food. He then hands me a bag of money that I need.

I turn and leave after getting the things that I need, I find my horse. I jump up on him and start riding toward the city of Thayort. It was a two day ride from here, but I’m hoping to cut that into a day and a half. I need to know who summoned me, it must be the warning signs that the Titans were hoping to take over earth. They already know that they can’t take Hallow, because it’s already heavily populated with powerful beings.

After half of the day has gone by, I wonder why Ryiad wasn’t making sarcastic comments about not being ‘ In charge’ of his own body. It didn’t worry me much, I don’t care if he vanished, it would be easier for me.

I do like most creatures have a mate, but I haven’t found him or her yet. The thing about fucking my brother was just for fun and games to relieve our sexual tension. I don’t see how that is wrong. Even though the last time my host became pregnant, since then we decided not to do that again.

‘Mer, where are we?’ Ryiad pipes up.

“In the mist forest.” I shrug, “Do you want back in control or not.”

‘Not now, I feel dizzy.’

“I understand.” I sigh, that usually what happens when you are first summoned, the next day you feel like you got drunk the day before and now are hung over. It only lasts for a few more times then fades away after a while.

I stop my horse by a pond and let him drink while I stretch. I look around the dark misty forest, I could hear things moving around in the fog. I hope it lets up because going through this fog is very dangerous. There are werecreatures and other nightly creatures around. You also have to beware of the drow that stalk and raid your camp.

A drow is a dark elf, they live in a place called underdark. They are known to be evil and sadistic to each other and outsiders. The only ones that they are reasonable with is their own family members, and sometimes not even that. I know the house princes will kill their brother to get up to be the top prince. It’s better to not mingle with them anyway.

I hear my horse neigh signalling there is something in the woods that is spooky, “What’s wrong boy?” I ask him trying to calm him down. “It’s okay nothing will hurt you.”

“Are you sure about that boy?” I see a dark figure walking through the fog, the person had glowing blue eyes and dark skin. I sighed, just my luck.

“Are you sure you’re suppose to be out of your dark caverns Elf.” I chide.

The drow stepped into view, he was holding matching long swords and looked sort of regal. “Do not call me Elf,” He says with a scratchy accent, “I am drow.”

“Sure.” I shrug. “Fantastic. I’m leaving now.”

“Hey. Hey wait. Where are you headed?” He asks.

“Why should I tell you.” I raise an eyebrow.

“So I can come with? And protect you?” He smiles, I scrunch up my nose and sigh.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“Zeklyn Auevy’ana.” He tells me.

“Mervicmire Orion.” I say. “Try and kill me, I’ll exicute you on the spot drow.”

“Got it.”

“Good.” We left.