A year later and shock

Sorry it's short, but I had to get Hellson in. Although I like writing in Ryiad and Sven better.

Seventeen

(Hellson’s PoV)

One  year later *yay time skip*

It’s been a year since the last time I’ve seen Ryiad, immediately after I had said what I did I regretted it. I don’t know why I didn’t answer any of his messages. But I heard from a few of the my pack members that they were coming back soon. Soon meaning tomorrow.

A few things have been weird, like the animals have been acting really weird around here. I’m not really sure why, but I think the twins might. I really missed Ryiad, and I already made a list of things that I could probably get him back by.

I mean hopefully.

I walked to the mansion in my wolf form, keeping hidden in the bushes as I saw a jeep pull up to the front steps. I see Ryiad step out, but what was weird was that he was holding a baby. I tilt my head curiously as Sven steps out with another in his hands, they looked to be twins.

Did they adopt them? I was confused.

Leo turned off the car and walked up to the front door swinging the door open, and flicking on the lights.I frowned, and I whined slightly, worried. I don’t know why I was so worried.

Sven and Ryiad looked at each other with smiles and...and. What?...No I can’t believe my eyes.... They kissed. You heard me right they kissed on the lips! I’m such and idiot to think that he would ever except me again, I backed away from the tree edge, and sprinted off.