Why?.......

(By the end of this chapter you're going to hate this. LOL) (Sorry for not updating yesturday)

XIIII

(Ryiad’s PoV)

“Helllllsoooon!” I complained pulling on his arm, “Pwease?”

“No I want it to be special.” He told me kissing my forehead, I looked up at him giving him puppy eyes.

“But...But Hellson why?” I asked sitting back in my chair looking at the pool, the was clear and had pool noodles in it ,orange and red leaves were also in it too.

“Because it needs to be special.” Hellson repeated. I groaned then smiled licking my lips. I stood up and sat on Hellson’s lap. I leaned in starting to kiss his lips, I pulled away.

“Please?” I whispered seductively, Hellson pushed me back a bit, “Come on it’s been almost six months and we still haven’t mated.”

“I’m was-”

________

I was suddenly being shaken awake.

Ugh.

Even in my dreams I don’t get it, this sucks.

“Stop complaining Ryiad.” Mevricmire told me as I sat up and looked at Sven, who was sleeping next to me...Naked.....The hell...

“Sven get up.” I snapped and sat up looking up at Pater. “Yes?”

“Um, do I want to know?” pater asked curiously.

“No.” Sven and I chorused.

“Okay...OKay I’ll be down stairs writing.” Pa told us then turned around and walked out of the room. We both were in a different room. One that we’ve never been in.

“Um, what exactly happened last night?” I asked Sven realizing I had control over my body again, but of course I still looked different. I knew that because I was in front of a vanity mirror that was across from the bed.

Weird.

“I don’t know.” Sven rubbed his head, “Wait...Who topped?”

“I don’t know.” I laughed rubbing my eyes, I got out of bed and looked down groaning. There were bruise like things all over my body, and then I realized who topped. I was topped be my little brother. Ew. ‘Mev don’t have sex with your brother....It’s just ew.’

“And do I care?” Mev smirked as I looked in the mirror I could see him, “Nope, I don’t.”

‘I hate you.’

“I don’t care.” He vanished.

I looked at Sven.

“I’m going to go take a shower.” I told him, he just nodded; He looked like he was arguing with his spirit too. “Hey what day is it?”

“Saturday, we start school Monday....Well you do.” Sven told me.

“Okay.” I sighed and walked to the bathroom with a sheet wrapped around my waist, I needed to tell Hellson about this. He would be so angry. But I knew I had to tell him, if he found out without me actually telling him.

I knew that he was going to freak out.

God is going to be a long day.

I sighed as I stepped into the shower.

________

Flipping my page to the left I licked my lips as I was reading a graphic novel, it was The Blue Exorcist. I really enjoyed the anime so I decided to buy the books.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I looked up to see Hellson.

“Why have you been avoiding me all day?” He asked me with concerned eyes.

“I haven’t.” I sighed,” I haven’t been trying to.”

“I know, what’s wrong?” He sat beside me on the porch where I was sitting.

“I...” I looked away licking my lips,”Ihadsexwithsven.”

“What?” He blinked.

“I had sex with Sven.” I whispered. “It.... I wasn’t...I didn’t know.”

“What!”He looked enraged...Angry...Livid.
“I.”

“No.” He stood up, “I’m leaving.”

“What! No! Hellson, I wasn’t in control.” I cried putting my book down and grabbed ahold of his arm,” Please it wasn’t my fault, I didn’t know.”

Hellson pulled away and looked at me, “I-I have to think.” He walked away, I watched him walk away.

I curled up in a ball and started crying.

Why...Why did this have to happen?