Unknown Voice

XI

(Ryaid’s PoV)

When I awaked the next morning, I had a raging headache. I rolled over covering my face with my soft pillow trying to block out the sun rays. I then to make it so much better I heard a knock at my door.

“What?” I snapped rubbing my temples, I’ve been getting these awful headaches lately and I don’t know why. I’ve been drinking enough water, and I never miss a meal, I’m also not under stress or anything.

Sven peeked his head into my room and walked over. He just came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back sighing.

“You look like you have a headache or something.” Sven pointed out while playing with my hair as he undid my braid that I forgot to take out the last night after my date with Hellson.

“I do and it’s horrible.” I winced then laid my head on my brothers lap, he chuckled, but kept petting me. Knowing that I loved being petted for some reason and that it makes me calm down.

“I think you need to lay in bed today, and not be in the sun.” Sven told me, “ I’ll let Pater know that you’re excluded from helping today because you don’t feel good. Want Hellson to come up and keep you company?”

“Well you’re just fine, but okay that’s fine too as long as there’s not noise.” I closed my eyes slightly trying to make the headache go away.

“Go take a shower real quick, you can take my room since it’s on the first floor and then you can just take a shower and lay on my bed instead of walking up all of those stairs.” Sven smiled at me, “Now come on.”

I groaned, but let my twin help me up and down the stairs. Pater walked from the kitchen just as we walked down stairs.

“You okay kiddo?” Pater asked concerned.

“He’s got a bad headache, so he’s not going to be working today.” Sven told pa, who nodded and walked up to the second floor where Pater picked his room. It was funny that we all picked our own floor, but it also in a way made us feel safer knowing that there was someone on each floor that wasn’t dead.

I haven’t really been on the second floor yet, it was a little foreign to me, even though I have to look at it for a moment while I’m walking up to the third floor, but oh well.

When I got into the shower, I sighed. This felt so good.

I suddenly felt a slight pain in my back as well as an itching sensation between my shoulder blades.

‘I’m awakening.’I heard a voice. ‘My brother is already awake, it is about time for a change little one.’ The voice said.

“What are you?” I asked now sitting down on the bathroom tub floor.

‘I am who I am.’ The voice deadpanned. ‘But you are my host, and therefore I will take precautions to see to it that your body is trained and evolved to my liking.’

“E-evolved?” I whispered feeling more pain.

‘Yes. Now sleep!’ The voice said, and instantly everything turned black.

(Short chapter I know, but it had to be done for the next ones to be made, Thank you for your support in reading this and I hope you enjoyed it even though it was short)